Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club Thread - December 2016

tag
Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

Re: Garden Club Thread - December 2016

In the garden I go. Since January, I have gotten CO QS1 , an Platinum(credit steps), Sept 2016, I was approved for a CO GM Buypower and in October, I PC my Platinum to the QS with no AF. In November, I applied and was approved for Overstock, Walmart, and Amazon store cards. I hit a wall with Amex Hilton Honors and Delta Gold(I will not waste time reconnong this). Look at my credit reports and I need to work on the rest of my baddies. Serveral items have been succesfully disputed and deleted and old baddies have dropped off due to aging. I plan to stay in 6-12 months to let my cards work and grow. My UTIL is 43% right now and my myFICO scores TU 613 EQ 622 EX 617. I really need to strategize and use spreadhseets to get my reports cleaned up. I am open to any advice as well.

Message 41 of 313
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was actually surprised on how fast my credit improved. Back in May 2016 my score was around 580, and my only card was the CapOne Platinum with 1K CL. I decided to fix my credit and remove all the uneccesarry negative remarks, disputes, etc. and opened up a Citi Secured Card for a deposit of $200. After few months of having it my credit improved and I went on a Application shopping spree. So all my new CC are new except for the CapOne card.

Eager to find out what will happen once the Citi Secure graduates. Some say they will convert to Diamond, some say they will asked me to choose to which route to go.

As for now.. Have to Garden.. LOL

Message 42 of 313
Lymin
New Contributor

Checking in. A bit over 3 months. 

Gardening since 8/13/2016

Message 43 of 313
Anonymous
Not applicable

Birthday and Christma Month and here I am in the Garden! Happy Holidays' all!

Message 44 of 313
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@azguy13 wrote:

@Saleen099 wrote:

Good Morning Everyone!!!!!  

IMG_1865.JPG 

That looks like my neck of the woods here in Phoenix

Thats where I thought the approach was being shot.

Message 45 of 313
azguy13
Senior Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:

@azguy13 wrote:

@Saleen099 wrote:

Good Morning Everyone!!!!!  

IMG_1865.JPG 

That looks like my neck of the woods here in Phoenix

Thats where I thought the approach was being shot.

Yup, that's Rolling Hills Golf Course

Screen Shot 2016-12-01 at 3.46.53 PM.png

Message 46 of 313
Anonymous
Not applicable

@beautifulblaquepearl wrote:

Good morning everyone!Smiley Happy

I'm checking in for December. I hope everyone is keeping your credit goals at the forefront of your mind. The credit card offers can get pretty tempting this time of year. Just say no!

Update:

1. Garden - been here since 09/28/16
  2. Increase CL on a couple of cards - increased IT CL by $1500
  3. Combine Cap 1 accounts - still unable to combine
  4. @Reduce utilization - Weekly payments: I chose the Snowball Method since my debt is @ 0% interest.

Stay positive & focused so we can meet our goals!!Smiley Happy

Hey BBP those are quite impressive stats you have there. I'd think with you being in the garden for that long you should have bronze up to silver spade by now.

I agree this time of the year can be very tempting but remain steadfast in your goals and politely decline future offers (unless there is one you absolutely can't refuse).

Message 47 of 313
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Checking in for December! 

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 48 of 313
Anonymous
Not applicable

Checking in......2 months! Scores took a slight dip due to utility going up to 23%. Hope every one is achieving their goals! 

Message 49 of 313
Rebuilding69
Established Contributor

Here for December! Hope everyone has a great month & new year!

Message 50 of 313
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.