Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club Thread - February 2017

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club Thread - February 2017

happy february everyone! been in the garden for a few weeks already, and I never thought it would be this hard haha
Message 11 of 383
EdMan63
Established Contributor

Happy Feb everyone. I'm happy and a bit upset this morning. Happy my EX went up 17 pts this morning but mad that ADT did a double pull on my EQ yesterday for a security system for our home. I have a fraud alert so the first time didn't go through while I'm on the phone with the guy. He say let me talk with my Mgr and have you verify your info. Comes back and says congrats. Got an alert from EQ this morn and 2 pulls. Not off to a good start with them.  Any suggestions?

Message 12 of 383
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

Good Morning Everyone!!!!!! 

Day 1 of 365. 

Message 13 of 383
Steelersboy
Frequent Contributor

Almost as hard as staying away from fast food!

If a man empties his purse into his head, no one can take it from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest. - Benjamin Franklin |Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards|Chase Amazon Visa Rewards|BOA Cash Rewards|Commence MC| Citi Double Cash| Amazon Prime Store Card|Discover It|Chase Freedom|Chase Freedom Unlimited|Amex BCE|Wells Fargo Cash Wise|Barclays Cashforward
$89,500 total card credit FICO Equifax-823, FICO Transunion-774, FICO Experian-769, DTI-20.4%
Message 14 of 383
Anonymous
Not applicable

Checking in for Feb. I am still in my first month and it is hard. I don't know how some of you do a year or longer haha

Message 15 of 383
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Checking in for February as a RESET. Restarting for another 6 month run. 

Popped out for a new one to replace the US Bank card. Choice was FNBO.

No others of interest except maybe for adding a 2nd Chase.

Message 16 of 383
Anonymous
Not applicable

Passed the 2+ months mark...Checking in

Message 17 of 383
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good Morining, FICO Friends! Boy, it's hard to make the first page when you live on the West Coast! Smiley Very Happy In any case. Happy February! I am always glad to get through January. Not much to report on the credit front, just waiting for scores to go up after a December/January slump. I hope I can still make 700s by the middle of November, which will be my BK DC two year anniversary.

Jan 1, FICO 8 scores were EQ 685, TU 649, EX 680

Today, FICO 8 scores are EQ 684, TU 650, EX 679!!!!

Edited to reflect an update I just got from Experian... +26 points...😀

As I said in the January thread, DH and I have decided to put some money into our older SUV that I love instead of getting a new auto loan. Last month saw us get it checked because we could here a tapping noise from the engines area. Smiley Indifferent We ended up just having to get a tune up, changed wires, plugs, because one of the plugs had broken and was causing the tapping...big relief! Also, they found that the rediator hoses needed to be replaced, and replaced the oil lines which took care of a nagging oil leak that we asked them to find for us. This month will see us replace the muffler (it's been rattling at idle) and piping. We are just addressing issues that are known problems. We had the brakes done last year, and the transmission replaced a couple years ago. It will be in pretty good shape! The aesthetics will come later. Sorry to talk cars, but I thought since that is a big thing keeping me in the garden, it is fair game, plus some might find the journey interesting!

Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 383
Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

Checking in for February. Last month was good as I officially joined NFCU and Penfed. I got a CLI with my Wally world card and now want to work letting INQs fall off my car loan in July 2015 and work on some baddies. Still enjoying my Colombian coffee as it keeps me focus. I hope everyone is doing fine.
Message 19 of 383
FroggieMom
Regular Contributor

Checking in for February! Should be a busy month for me outside of the MF world to keep any temptations away.  I'll re-earn my bronze spade on the 10th after dipping out last month to secure the Citi DP, got my BT check ready to deposit in my acct to pay off RBFCU and start my clock to paying off that balance Smiley Happy  Don't expect any major changes that would require me leaving, and will be happy to see my goal of 750+ on all 3 CR soon once my util % drops below 10%.

Summer 2018 FICO 8 scores~
Gardening until 2019....at least
Message 20 of 383
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.