Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club Thread - September 2016

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club Thread - September 2016

I can't believe it's September already! I guess I better come to terms with turning another older now.

Message 11 of 507
Legen_dary
Frequent Contributor

Getting in early on this month's thread! I'm five months in the garden now. There are two cards I really want, but I will hold out for my AAoA to increase a bit. It's under 3 years right now Smiley Sad

Message 12 of 507
Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy September everyone !! This will be my first full month in the garden and I have to say, I'm very excited to see everyone's progress. Last app was 8/29 but I'm going to use the 1st as my real start date to have a good reference each month. It's probably time to put that seedling in my siggy. Looking forward to that diamond spade. Cheers to a great month everyone.
Message 13 of 507
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Garden Club!

I promise I'm really going to stay in the Garden this time!!! Have to update some stats, but yesterday I did my final app (smh smh smh) for a Visa Signature card from my credit union to replace the secured card I have with them. I asked for $15,000 and should get an answer today from my loan officer there.

Soft Pulls & Auto CLIS ....Last 30 days were great got about $17,000 in Soft Pull / Auto Credit Line Increases!

Happy Gardening. Looking forward to somce serious point gains hope everyone has a great month!

Message 14 of 507
Rebuilding69
Established Contributor

Another month! It's getting easier to just say no now. Smiley Very Happy

Message 15 of 507
CJ7
Frequent Contributor

Just saw my first 800 with a fresh score pull at 12:01am!  A Cap1 triple pull just aged to a year a few days ago,

and I paid all accounts down to $1.  Discover is lagging on EQ, so I'm pretty sure that's the 2 points I need for 800 there as well.

This gardening thing is easy Smiley Happy

Message 16 of 507
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CJ7 wrote:

Just saw my first 800 with a fresh score pull at 12:01am!  A Cap1 triple pull just aged to a year a few days ago,

and I paid all accounts down to $1.  Discover is lagging on EQ, so I'm pretty sure that's the 2 points I need for 800 there as well.

This gardening thing is easy Smiley Happy

Congratulations, CJ7! That first 800 score is what I hope to have in the next six months. Congratulations to you! 

Most of my inquiries are a year old so are not counting and I just paid down my accounts to around 1%. Can't wait to see the difference in my scores in the next few weeks. Happy gardening everyone and happy September!

Message 17 of 507
Anonymous
Not applicable

CJ7 congrats on the awesome accomplishment !!! That is amazing to see
Message 18 of 507
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats to you as well Musiclover !!! Keep up the great work everyone. September is going to be an awesome month.
Message 19 of 507
elim
Senior Contributor

Checking in, Get a silver spade this week.   :]

GL all

Message 20 of 507
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.