Did you mean: 

Garden Club Thread - September 2016

tag
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club Thread - September 2016

@driftless wrote:

Good Morning Intrepid Gardeners,

Having a bit more coffee before taking our little Javi kitten into her ophthalmologist.  Yeah, she is expensive but she is cute.  

Both our mortgage and PRG are now reporting and life didn't end credit wise except on CreditKarma, I have to stop looking at that site.  I also have to stop looking at the approval and business credit section here, the Amex Simply Cash Business card is starting to speak to me.  Smiley Frustrated  I need to play that Taylor Swift song, "Shake it Off".  

Drink more coffee, it is good for you.  Smiley Very Happy  Stay Garden Strong.

- Driftless

Try Mariah Carey's version of "Shake it Off!"

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 41 of 507
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

@coldnmn wrote:
Checking in for Sept! Gardening strong, one more month and my last baddie falls off!

Nice!! Here's to hoping you get a nice score bump when that last baddie falls off!!  I have to wait until 8/2021 for my last baddie! Smiley Sad

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 42 of 507
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

I got my 6 month spade today!!  Ain't she pretty??!!

I will remain in the garden at least through the rest of this year.  So maybe in 2017 I will go for a chase freedom... Maybe...

Great things happening in Nov.  I have 10 accounts hitting the 2 year mark, which means 10 inquiries will be gone!  

In Nov 2014 i went through some nasty personal stuff and to compensate I went on a 10 card app spree.  What a mistake that was.

But anyhow, most of those accounts are already closed and I'm down to only 5 credit cards.  But I'm looking forward to seeing what happens if anything, 

when all these accounts hit the two year mark!

Happy gardening!

Message 43 of 507
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

Serously??

It's about 8:38 am West Coast time and I'm on page 5 of this months garden thread??  I think the east coasters have an advantage! Lol

Message 44 of 507
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

@CJ7 wrote:

Just saw my first 800 with a fresh score pull at 12:01am!  A Cap1 triple pull just aged to a year a few days ago,

and I paid all accounts down to $1.  Discover is lagging on EQ, so I'm pretty sure that's the 2 points I need for 800 there as well.

This gardening thing is easy Smiley Happy

Fantastic!! Congrats on breaking through the 800's.  One down two to go!

Message 45 of 507
darwin_wins
Established Contributor

Hellooooooo clean report, EQ finally deleted one last negative and I didn't even have to call in today. I was dreading that call but this is fantastic news and I am happy to report that all my reports are clear of anything bad (except that AU account which is like 99% in usage but I will remove that too). 

Now I feel the rebuild is complete, now begins the phase of never again messing it up.

Message 46 of 507
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi everyone, congrats on all the big and little milestones reached! 

Checking in for Sept. Nothing to report, as my scores are the same/barely inching up. But looking forward to getting my silver spade at the end of this month! Smiley Happy

Message 47 of 507
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Still in the Garden...

Been 3+ months since I opened my last TL... Discover..

Got some auto luv and some SP goodness...

Thinking of exiting garden soon.. But waiting for Discovers updated limits to post. since it fixed my creeping util...

Still not sure where i want to go next... 

-J

Message 48 of 507
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've set the longest gardening goal for myself that I've ever done. No apps until October 1st, 2018. THAT'S OVER TWO YEARS AWAY!!!

Message 49 of 507
driftless
Valued Contributor

@darwin_wins wrote:

Hellooooooo clean report, EQ finally deleted one last negative and I didn't even have to call in today. I was dreading that call but this is fantastic news and I am happy to report that all my reports are clear of anything bad (except that AU account which is like 99% in usage but I will remove that too). 

Now I feel the rebuild is complete, now begins the phase of never again messing it up.

Nice, congrats! Now that you have clean reports your scores will take on a new life, in a good way.
CSR | Amex Platinum | EDP | QS (2)
Amex Blue Business Plus
Message 50 of 507
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.