Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club Thread - September 2016

tag
srloring13
Regular Contributor

Re: Garden Club Thread - September 2016

I'm excited to be still in the garden for the next month and hopefully longer.  I'm putting together a list of when I can request some EE and when inquiries will be dropping off.  I have a couple of cards eligible for a SP CLI this month and the rest will be eligible in December. 

FILED CH7 BK 02/25/13 -- DISCHARGED 06/10/13
Starting Scores 06/10/13 EQ474 EX538 TU503
Message 61 of 507
Anonymous
Not applicable

@srloring13 wrote:

I'm excited to be still in the garden for the next month and hopefully longer.  I'm putting together a list of when I can request some EE and when inquiries will be dropping off.  I have a couple of cards eligible for a SP CLI this month and the rest will be eligible in December. 

I like putting together lists and calendars of when I can request CLI on certain cards. My boyfriend found the list that I had in my phone today and started reading them outloud... kind of embarassing. Smiley Embarassed

Message 62 of 507
Callandra
Valued Contributor

7 pages already?! WOW!!

Happy September everyone! (September already...4th quarter is just around the bend). I will hit my one year in the garden at the end of this month!! 

For all my fellow Floridians -- please be careful!! All of my department at work was sent home at 3 to keep us safe -- please take care. 

Quicksilver $10,000 | Better Balance Rewards $2000 | Sallie Mae $3500 | Freedom $3500

Last HP: 9/27/2015
Message 63 of 507
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Callandra wrote:

7 pages already?! WOW!!

Happy September everyone! (September already...4th quarter is just around the bend). I will hit my one year in the garden at the end of this month!! 

For all my fellow Floridians -- please be careful!! All of my department at work was sent home at 3 to keep us safe -- please take care. 

Only two pages for me.

Message 64 of 507
Anonymous
Not applicable

@driftless wrote:

Apartment apps don't count, you start your garden clock from the hp for your VS card. Welcome!

If you want your spade, speak up and one of the moderators will add it for you if you don't have the permissions to do it yourself yet.

Thanks for the response and welcome. I did the SCT for my VS card so no hp for that but I did hp app in July. Can a moderator please help me with getting a spade?

Message 65 of 507
driftless
Valued Contributor

Moderator notified.
CSR | Amex Platinum | EDP | QS (2)
Amex Blue Business Plus
Message 66 of 507
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am officially in the garden. Started last month credit wise. Working to let inquiries from past 2 yrs begin to fall off from mortgage, furniture, cars, and cards. Also working to pay down my debt in the meantime. I hope to stay in the garden at least until the spring. Happy gardening everyone. Robot tongue

Message 67 of 507
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I am officially in the garden. Started last month credit wise. Working to let inquiries from past 2 yrs begin to fall off from mortgage, furniture, cars, and cards. Also working to pay down my debt in the meantime. I hope to stay in the garden at least until the spring. Happy gardening everyone. Robot tongue

Happy gardening! Smiley Very Happy

With 53 inquiries on my report, and only 4 scheduled to fall off this year, it's absolutely 100% mandatory that I stay in the garden for one year at the very least, but two is my goal.

I find this kind of funny though: I just cancelled my Credit One card after having it as a utilization cushion for a year. I decided enough was enough with such a shady bank and cancelled. It's not even been a month (I cancelled on Aug 20th) and they're already sending my Pre-Qualified emails & letters begging for me to come back. HA! Yeah right.Smiley LOL

Message 68 of 507
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Good morning boys and girls.

It IS kind of awesome to be on page seven on the 2nd of the month.  Go go gadget garden! Smiley Happy

Today is payday for DW and I, and we should have enough dollars to get that last CC unmaxed.  All of them should update between today and the 21st, and I am very much looking forward to pulling our Fico scores 01 October.

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 69 of 507
driftless
Valued Contributor

Good Morning Gardeners,

I think that I have a problem.  My mortgage has finally reported and yet I am still checking my scores on myFICO every morning. Smiley Frustrated

Have a great day.

- Driftless

CSR | Amex Platinum | EDP | QS (2)
Amex Blue Business Plus
Message 70 of 507
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.