cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club Thread - September 2016

Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club Thread - September 2016

Welcome UUicked!

 

Congrats music lover!

 

Enjoy tidegirl!

CSR | Amex Platinum | EDP | QS (2)
Amex Blue Business Plus
Message 431 of 507
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club Thread - September 2016


tidegirl wrote:

Good morning afternoon, gardeners. After a month of working crazy hours covering for a coworker's post op absence, I have just 3 words today...

 

Seven.  Days.  Off.

 

Aaahhhhh Smiley Happy


I am soooooo jealous....and in nearly the EXACT opposite position...  There are two of me at my job, and the other fellow has had a family situation come up, and he'll be out all of next week.

 

So, basically, my boss asked me to bring a pillow and a blankie....  Smiley Sad

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...



Message 432 of 507
Established Contributor

Re: Garden Club Thread - September 2016


tcbofade wrote:

tidegirl wrote:

Good morning afternoon, gardeners. After a month of working crazy hours covering for a coworker's post op absence, I have just 3 words today...

 

Seven.  Days.  Off.

 

Aaahhhhh Smiley Happy


I am soooooo jealous....and in nearly the EXACT opposite position...  There are two of me at my job, and the other fellow has had a family situation come up, and he'll be out all of next week.

 

So, basically, my boss asked me to bring a pillow and a blankie....  Smiley Sad


I hope they make it worth your while. Mine was, but I am glad to have a break now. Once I recharge, I will be ready for some more overtime.



Giving up on the images for now

Stepped out of the garden 10/9/16

Message 433 of 507
Established Contributor

Re: Garden Club Thread - September 2016

 

Im tickled pink and purple!  Yesterday marks 3 months in the garden.  One of my 3 scores hit the 700's ... actually at 711 ! 

 

I saw that today and my jaw hit the floor.  I believe my other 2 scores will be there soon ... I hope I hope ... definitely before 2017. 

 

Thank you God .. I have been praying and working hard for this.  Im happy about the silver spade and not silver hair!  Bwahhh ! 

 

Love all my peeps here on myFICO and I love myFICO for these forums. 

 

Ciao ! 

 photo AllCC.jpg11/22 FICO8: EX/697 TU/721 EQ/700 ~ Tip Toeing thru the Tulips in my Garden since 6/21
Message 434 of 507
Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club Thread - September 2016

Congratulations BellaLina! I am sure your other scores will be soon find their way to 700 territory.
CSR | Amex Platinum | EDP | QS (2)
Amex Blue Business Plus
Message 435 of 507
Established Contributor

Re: Garden Club Thread - September 2016

That's awesome, Bella. Congrats!



Giving up on the images for now

Stepped out of the garden 10/9/16

Message 436 of 507
Regular Contributor

Re: Garden Club Thread - September 2016

I really thought I'd make it to the Diamond level since I'm sitting pretty at 16 months with no inquiries...but all this Sapphire Reserve hype has me wanting to spring out of the garden!




May 2013 | June 2013 |Sep 2013 | Dec 2013 |May 2014 | May 2014 | May 2014| April 2015 | April 2015 | April 2015 | April 2015
Message 437 of 507
Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club Thread - September 2016

 


DieGo2SHAE wrote:

I really thought I'd make it to the Diamond level since I'm sitting pretty at 16 months with no inquiries...but all this Sapphire Reserve hype has me wanting to spring out of the garden!


Then it is best if you don't look at my signature* and tend to your gardening!   Smiley Very Happy

 

* - I have not been in the garden as long as you having stepped out for a mortgage and a business card.   

CSR | Amex Platinum | EDP | QS (2)
Amex Blue Business Plus
Message 438 of 507
Highlighted
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Re: Garden Club Thread - September 2016


BellaLina wrote:

 

Im tickled pink and purple!  Yesterday marks 3 months in the garden.  One of my 3 scores hit the 700's ... actually at 711 ! 

 

I saw that today and my jaw hit the floor.  I believe my other 2 scores will be there soon ... I hope I hope ... definitely before 2017. 

 

Thank you God .. I have been praying and working hard for this.  Im happy about the silver spade and not silver hair!  Bwahhh ! 

 

Love all my peeps here on myFICO and I love myFICO for these forums. 

 

Ciao ! 


Yay, Bella! Congratulations! 700's are like a dream...Smiley Happy


Current Scores------ EQ 680; TU 658; EX 684 FICO 08--- Gardening 5/25/18 to 5/25/19
Beginning Scores-- EQ 632; TU 576; EX 619 FICO 08 (06/13/16) - BK7 discharged 11/2015

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 439 of 507
Established Member

Re: Garden Club Thread - September 2016

Oh Man! This newfound obsession with credit after being creditless for so long and standing on the edge of the 700's ... it's addictive!!!

 

I fell off the gardening wagon and got lured into relapse by a pop-up that showed up on Overstock while purchasing slipcovers as I was checking out. The good news is that it was a soft pull and it put me over my "$25,000 credit limit by 1/1/17" goal.

 

The not so good news is that I was almost pulled into relapse yesterday while at the cash register while checking out of our local LL Bean Outlet store where they were having an amazing %off and crazy point benefits only if you sign up by 9/30/17 Visa promotion.

 

So now is a good time to celebrate achieving my new credit goal and my diverse credit lines and recommit to the garden party ... this time for at least a year until 10/1/17.

 

I'm sure I'll see you around these parts! I have a feeling I'm going to need some inspiration Smiley Happy

Message 440 of 507