Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Savings FCU ~ Open MEMBERSHIP ~

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Garden Savings FCU ~ Open MEMBERSHIP ~

Got plenty of access to them at my office although see how this plays out for others that live in the area, etc.

APR's are pretty good for scoring guideline, I can't argue with that, just weird they can't do an online application.  Website 1.0 skills not like it has to be instant approval or anything but ability to submit it should be cake.

Message 41 of 67
Anonymous
Not applicable

Depending on the bureau, I can be a GP, my TU is probably too low and I have two open disputes on it so if they pull EX or EQ it should work (even better if its the mortgage scores) - I have both a bk and blech scores, so what's one more pull amongst friends? I'd like to try and crack 680 before applying but am willing to take one for the team.....
Message 42 of 67
ScoreOrBeScored
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Depending on the bureau, I can be a GP, my TU is probably too low and I have two open disputes on it so if they pull EX or EQ it should work (even better if its the mortgage scores) - I have both a bk and blech scores, so what's one more pull amongst friends? I'd like to try and crack 680 before applying but am willing to take one for the team.....

Ksb1 .... Go ahead and print your app and fill it out so you can send it off tomorrow when you get your day started. Fax machines are everywhere.

customer service desk at grocery stores, off depot etc. your file looks perfect for this.... Don't forget to join the American consumer thang.

keep us posted 

Message 43 of 67
ddemari
Super Contributor

I admit I printed out the application earlier but then didn't feel like writing it out. I didn't notice a fax number but my office is full of fax machines no one uses, I feel like they have some nice offers and I like their tier ranking apr's but I'm probably to much of an Egyptian.
Message 44 of 67
ScoreOrBeScored
Valued Contributor

@ddemari wrote:
I admit I printed out the application earlier but then didn't feel like writing it out. I didn't notice a fax number but my office is full of fax machines no one uses, I feel like they have some nice offers and I like their tier ranking apr's but I'm probably to much of an Egyptian.

Go ahead and fill it out and send it off when you get your day started... They may take a fax, not sure and I don't see why not... But if not just mail it...

Message 45 of 67
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Might be able to call them and see if you can scan it in and email it to them as well?  I had to do this with Evansville teachers federal credit union.. One of these years I will apply for that CC as they bombard me with emails for the card and a TU puller and great rates as well for anyone above a 700... Once membership was done by emails rest was easy although havent taken it anywhere since

Message 46 of 67
Anonymous
Not applicable

Late to the party but great find!  

Message 47 of 67
ScoreOrBeScored
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thnx, go ahead and get yours filled out TOO.....

Message 48 of 67
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ScoreOrBeScored wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thnx, go ahead and get yours filled out TOO.....

I joined ACC w/consumer promo code last Dec to get my secured loan with SDFCU.  Unfortunately I'm in the garden right now.  Could only join if a SP for membership/products.  Any idea yet what they pull?

Message 49 of 67
ScoreOrBeScored
Valued Contributor

No we haven't heard word back about the pull and someone went into a branch today to join. So maybe tomorrow they will

share if they got hp or sp and to which report . 

Message 50 of 67
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.