Go for it CC.... Where is Ron1 , CA, and Pizza !! Lol

those are my 4 recommendations. Lol... Oh yuh, and Humu and Irish.... Lollll

No, thank you - but do enjoy it if you decide to app! Smiley Happy

Message 51 of 67
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Garden Savings FCU ~ Open MEMBERSHIP ~

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Ya this wont be a big hit with the MF community or take off if you gotta fax or use snail mail... We are an instant gratification community hereSmiley Happy

+1

Message 52 of 67
ScoreOrBeScored
Valued Contributor

{{{UPDATE}}} so I called to get more info but wasn't able to get much. (Mod Cut-You will start what you are trying not to, this isnt the way to go) 

1) they don't HP for membership 

2) run Chex 

3) and use EX for products

i had many other questions to ask but member services is do not know the answers to my questions and kept 

putting me on hold to ask someone. A loan officer would have to call me back to answer my questions, but I just 

can't deal with them so I declined the call back. Best I could do.

Message 53 of 67
EmmaGolden
Frequent Contributor

@ScoreOrBeScored wrote:

{{{UPDATE}}} so I called to get more info but wasn't able to get much.

2) run Chex 

i had many other questions to ask but member services is do not know the answers to my questions and kept 

putting me on hold to ask someone. A loan officer would have to call me back to answer my questions, but I just 

I called & spoke with a very helpful rep in membership services. She gave me the same info & answered my questions without a problem. She even explained that I could bank at a few of my local CU's as they are members of the Co-Op Financial Services. 

Message 54 of 67
ScoreOrBeScored
Valued Contributor

@EmmaGolden wrote:

@ScoreOrBeScored wrote:

{{{UPDATE}}} so I called to get more info but wasn't able to get much.

2) run Chex 

I called & spoke with a very helpful rep in membership services. She gave me the same info & answered my questions without a problem. She even explained that I could bank at a few of my local CU's as they are members of the Co-Op Financial Services. 

Congratulations EmmaGolden 

Message 55 of 67
UncleB
Credit Mentor

It's been a few days... has anybody had time to get any credit cards with this CU?

Message 56 of 67
EmmaGolden
Frequent Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

It's been a few days... has anybody had time to get any credit cards with this CU?

It is certainly not instant gratification with this CU Smiley Wink I snail mailed my application w/ copy of DL,last Thursday Received acceptance via email on Tuesday, then directed to site to print signature card & deposit slip for $5 opening share. I mailed those out yesterday, slow process Smiley Sad I hoping it will be worth Smiley Happy

Message 57 of 67
ScoreOrBeScored
Valued Contributor

Thank you so much for your updates with the process and progress of your journey ....

Message 58 of 67
DoroLucky
Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Savings FCU ~ Open MEMBERSHIPS ~

@baller4life wrote:
I have a question. Are they playa haters? Smiley LOL In other words are they anti-Egyptians or afraid of those with alot of available credit?

Please expound...thanks!

TCL= $172,800
6-7-16: EQ 683 EX 713 TU 715
10-12-16 EQ 685 EX 706 TU 702 12-19-16 EQ 683 EX 704 TU 701 and CHILLING ON ICE...BRRRRR!
In the garden as of 6-7-16, I've been really really BADDDDD Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

Message 59 of 67
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Savings FCU ~ Open MEMBERSHIPS ~

@DoroLucky wrote:

@baller4life wrote:
I have a question. Are they playa haters? Smiley LOL In other words are they anti-Egyptians or afraid of those with alot of available credit?

Please expound...thanks!

So Penfed has a very common denial reason "pyramiding debt". It's their way of saying too many new accounts. They view alot of new available credit as potential debt. So when you see the Egyptian reference, that's what it's referring to. Pyramid/Egyptian. Get it?

Message 60 of 67
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.