Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Thread - February 2015

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Thread - February 2015

Think I need some benadril for my itchy trigger finger. $32,500 annual income, $59,600 in available credit. Think I'll try to recon BoA to give me a bit more on my BBR card, swap some of the limit to my Travel Rewards card, then call it a day until I get a raise.

Message 11 of 1,721
happypill
Valued Contributor

Quick question about proper seedling/spade usage.  Should we advance the symbol according to calendar month, or after 30 actual days?  For example, I started gardening January 14th.  Do I move to bronze spade on 2/1 or 2/14?  Thanks.

Message 12 of 1,721
Anonymous
Not applicable

@DueDilligence wrote:

So in a sum, if you haven't had any hard or soft pulls/inquiries in the past twentyfour months, you qualify to join the club?

My friend, you qualify for a diamond spade!

Message 13 of 1,721
Stralem
Established Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:

Welcome GC'ers!

Now that the holidays are officially over and the bills are rolling in...

Christmas and New Years cost me $1800 this time around. Small beans to some here, but for me, that's a heavy number.

Ugh.

But on the bright side, those MR points are going to help pay for my flights this summer.

I Have Way Too Many of These.

American Express - No CLI or Appreciation Gift in 7 Years

Citibank - Handing Out Credit Limits Like Candy

Chase - Surprisingly, Still Tolerating My Credit-Chasing Ways

Bank of America - My Newest Bae.

Everyone Else.
Message 14 of 1,721
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Stralem wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

Welcome GC'ers!

Now that the holidays are officially over and the bills are rolling in...

Christmas and New Years cost me $1800 this time around. Small beans to some here, but for me, that's a heavy number.

Ugh.

But on the bright side, those MR points are going to help pay for my flights this summer.

Christ, Xmas/new year cost me 500-700 and I'm complaining..

Message 15 of 1,721
Stralem
Established Contributor

Had a lot of family over, so on top of all the gifts, I was spending almost triple what I usually do on food, gas, and everything else in between.

Costco and Meijer got a lot of my business in December.

I Have Way Too Many of These.

American Express - No CLI or Appreciation Gift in 7 Years

Citibank - Handing Out Credit Limits Like Candy

Chase - Surprisingly, Still Tolerating My Credit-Chasing Ways

Bank of America - My Newest Bae.

Everyone Else.
Message 16 of 1,721
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@DueDilligence wrote:

So in a sum, if you haven't had any hard or soft pulls/inquiries in the past twentyfour months, you qualify to join the club?

You may join at anytime.  Your status is based on the last HP/new TLs on your CR.  

Message 17 of 1,721
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@happypill wrote:

Quick question about proper seedling/spade usage.  Should we advance the symbol according to calendar month, or after 30 actual days?  For example, I started gardening January 14th.  Do I move to bronze spade on 2/1 or 2/14?  Thanks.

Your status changes based on the date of your HP; no rounding up  Smiley Wink

Message 18 of 1,721
DueDilligence
Contributor

I don't mean to switch gears on everyone or change the subject; Hypothetically speaking, If a person hasn't  had any hard pulls within the last two years and has a credit score averaging 630, would one qualify for an unseured card?

Message 19 of 1,721
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Apparently, I have buried my head in the sand and never updated my own status.  Last app was in May for the CSP.  Looks I'll be changing my gold spade in at the end of the month for the palladium.

Message 20 of 1,721
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.