Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Thread - March 2015

tag
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

Re: Garden Thread - March 2015

Good evening, GC! Checking in for March which is also my birthday month! 

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 91 of 1,318
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bun, I contributed to that.

30 day chip.
Message 92 of 1,318
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

@Anomalous wrote:

Happy Birthday, Anomalous! May you receive many $30K credit limits!!!

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 93 of 1,318
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

@indiolatino61 wrote:

@Anomalous wrote:

Goodness! That would be real nice! Smiley Very Happy

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 94 of 1,318
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
@BUN, I contributed to that.

30 day chip.

Duly noted. Smiley Indifferent

On credit news, one last try to make sense of cli policy. It reminded me of the original MIB movie: "We at (name the CCC of your choice), are not trained to have a sense of humor."  Just thank them for their help, and wish them goodnight. Smiley Wink

Signature needs updating
Message 95 of 1,318
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@indiolatino61 wrote:

@Anomalous wrote:

Or the Credit Limits of your choice, without recon.

Signature needs updating
Message 96 of 1,318
EdMan63
Established Contributor

New here! Just decided to get serious about my credit due to a charge off I had about 5 years ago following my divorce. My score has recovered decently after a settlement should drop off completely in about 2 years. Recently applied and was approved for an AMEX Delta Skymiles (10k) and Chase Freedom ($4500). Did them a day apart and my score dropped a bit. Going to be in the garden the rest of the year and just focus on maintaining responsible credit behavior. Would like to ultimately get a CSP next. Lots of great info here and I look forward to learning all I can. 

On Experian my scores are currently:

EXP 693 TU 682 EQ 693

Goal: 720-750 all around by year end. 

Message 97 of 1,318
MissMoni223
Senior Contributor

Good Evening Fellow GC Members!

I'm OFFICIALLY checking in for the month of March. I lasted 6 months prior to jumping the fence last month & I quickly jumped back in. As stated in my signature, I'm here indefinitely! I currently have $62,000 in total available credit with about 2% utilization! As always, stay focused & know that you can do it. Gardening WORKS!!!
Gardening Until Further Notice
15 Credit Cards (12 Major Banks & 3 Store Cards)
Message 98 of 1,318
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@EdMan63 wrote:

New here! Just decided to get serious about my credit due to a charge off I had about 5 years ago following my divorce. My score has recovered decently after a settlement should drop off completely in about 2 years. Recently applied and was approved for an AMEX Delta Skymiles (10k) and Chase Freedom ($4500). Did them a day apart and my score dropped a bit. Going to be in the garden the rest of the year and just focus on maintaining responsible credit behavior. Would like to ultimately get a CSP next. Lots of great info here and I look forward to learning all I can. 

EXP 693 TU 682 EQ 693

Welcome to the forums and the garden club. The first post explains gardening.  Feel free to explore and ask questions, though looks like you are doing good.  If you would like a seedling, let us know.  You need several more posts before you can add HTML to your signature.

Signature needs updating
Message 99 of 1,318
EdMan63
Established Contributor

@Imperfectfuture wrote:

@EdMan63 wrote:

EXP 693 TU 682 EQ 693

Welcome to the forums and the garden club. The first post explains gardening.  Feel free to explore and ask questions, though looks like you are doing good.  If you would like a seedling, let us know.  You need several more posts before you can add HTML to your signature.

Thank you. Would love to be a seedling. Lol! Hook me up!

Message 100 of 1,318
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.