Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gardening advice

tag
facutardeat
New Contributor

Re: Gardening advice

@Harrison0550 wrote:
Wow this Barclay card is sounding better and better everyday. I just woke up to 2 alerts on my phone and they have already started reporting my $2500 CL. That's awesome considering the card is still in the mail! I don't remember my cap1's reporting until after the first billing statement. Instant 12 point score increase this morning. Woooohooo!

Thanks for starting this thread and thanks to those who have contributed advice thus far...I previously had one card, and after last night now have four, so I'm working on a similar plan myself.

Best of luck with everything Smiley Happy

As of 5/23/14, via myFICO EQ 779 | TU 762 | EX 795

As of 5/22/14 Credit Sesame 746 | Credit Karma 754

AmEx EveryDay Preferred $2,000 | Chase Sapphire Preferred $11,000 | Chase Freedom $8,000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Platinum Plus $5,200
Message 11 of 15
Harrison0550
New Contributor

No problem. I remember hearing growing up to stay away from credit cards that if you can't afford to pay cash for it then you don't need it. However in this day and age it seems they are a must have and each card I have has an app for mobile management of the accounts. I couldn't imagine dealing with 6 cards via mail in payments. The apps really make it a no brainer for keeping track of everything and making payments etc.
$1500K$3500K$3000K$1000K$1200K$2500

Message 12 of 15
hopeful14
New Contributor

I have a Barclay Card on its way to me as well.  I didn't realize the 2% on the phone, cable, etc.  Good to know!  

Chase Southwest Airlines Card $5K, Capital One $3K, Discover It $1.9K, Barclay Rewards $1K, First Premier $300.00 Back to the garden on 06/14/14

hr>Starting Score: 643
Current Score: 686
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 13 of 15
kr3st00
Regular Contributor

Harrison, your credit limits in your sig have a K at the end. Not sure if those are your true CL's. But, I'm pretty sure you don't need the K at the end. 😃
Message 14 of 15
nachoslibres
Established Contributor

@kr3st00 wrote:
Harrison, your credit limits in your sig have a K at the end. Not sure if those are your true CL's. But, I'm pretty sure you don't need the K at the end. 😃

You mean it isn't normal for people to have $1.5 million CLs?  Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.