Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gardening sure can be tough...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Gardening sure can be tough...

@Anonymous wrote:

I live by the motto "App now, think later"  This is why I have a Citi Diamond Preferred...

The wife apped for the Diamond Preferred mostly because it was an in with Citi. She had ended her previous relationship with them on less than friendly terms (She never defaulted, but basically, they wouldn't remove an OTL fee so she PIF and closed the account several years ago)

Message 21 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I live by the motto "App now, think later"  This is why I have a Citi Diamond Preferred...

The wife apped for the Diamond Preferred mostly because it was an in with Citi. She had ended her previous relationship with them on less than friendly terms (She never defaulted, but basically, they wouldn't remove an OTL fee so she PIF and closed the account several years ago)

I got it for the BT option before I even knew about MF.  I had a good approval chance from CK (which I figured was legit) so I went for it.  I had plans of BTing 8k.  Instant approval for 2k.  So you know... That was helpful.  But once my intro promo is over I'll probably PC it to something useful or just close it.  Can't say I really need another card atm.

Message 22 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

You would think with the name it would be a prime card, but just basically a good BT card right?
Message 23 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
You would think with the name it would be a prime card, but just basically a good BT card right?

Yea pretty much.  Citi's version of the Slate.

Message 24 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Gotcha, but without the FICO score right?
Message 25 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Gotcha, but without the FICO score right?

EQ Fico

Message 26 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Actually, Citi's version of the Slate is the Simplicity.

Message 27 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Yea I guess that's true.  DP has some concierge or something for concerts and other events.  Never used it though.  You also get some fake rewards from it that can be used to buy products through Citi... Again never used that either.  I've actually never swiped my DP.

Message 28 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Yea I guess that's true.  DP has some concierge or something for concerts and other events.  Never used it though.  You also get some fake rewards from it that can be used to buy products through Citi... Again never used that either.  I've actually never swiped my DP.

It's moderately useful, You effectively get permanently reduced cost gift cards. No starbucks though, so not real useful for me.

Message 29 of 35
wmweeza
Established Contributor

Gardening was tough for me the 1st month after my approvals...I wanted more! After that the urge calmed down and every month I just remind myself of my goals to keep me from applying when I really don't need to, it's just a want for me. I am glad I am not rebuilding anymore though, those that are...I feel your pain! I think waiting on your situation to improve is nerve wracking

Last App 10/14. FICO's: AMEX Ex 846, BarclayTU08 815.FAKOs:CreditKarma 775,CS score 771.BofA 5400,Target $5000,Barnes $8500,Amex $22k
Message 30 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.