cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ge money bank, they have been the best bank for me this year, tons of new accounts!

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure

Ge money bank, they have been the best bank for me this year, tons of new accounts!

So I am starting to get back around, still have BK7 on my record it's hitting seven years, lots of baddies starting to fall off, well 4 months ago I applied for a bunch of ge money bank products since I shopped at most of the stores.. I got accepted at every single one I applied for, my fico score was 633 dropped to 600 after getting 20 new accounts back up to 641 after 4 months..

here are my results..

Walmart store card $800 (You don't want the discover)

Paypal Buyer credit (same as a mastercard) $900

Carecredit $1000 (can be used for dentist, vet, plastic surgery, and a few other things)

Jcpenny $400

Meijer $300

Gap/Old navy $300

I think there is one more I got to check tomorrow.. 

I have charged several thousand on them and PIF'd on them all so I have had heavy usage.

anyways these cards are great because most of them offer 0% for 12 months on any purchases of 299 or more any time you use them, I have never seen another card even prime offer this, it's not a promo either it's all the time! They charge NO Annual fees, I must say they are great.

They auto increase limits after 4 months of history, payments, and I paid in full on every single one of them, except walmart and carecredit i did the promo, THEY DONT PULL HARD INQURIES which is GREAT! They are increasing my scores by at least 40 points every 3 months.. I am going to be hitting my fourth month statement on them all in the next two weeks, I will keep you updated as to what happens and what I get if I get any..

I am curious if anyone else has got increases, or news about them, or even problems you have had if any?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Regular Contributor

Re: Ge money bank, they have been the best bank for me this year, tons of new accounts!

Congrads
Message 2 of 4
Senior Contributor

Re: Ge money bank, they have been the best bank for me this year, tons of new accounts!

Congrats!

I have no complaints against GEMB.  DW has a ChrevronTexaco card with $1500 CL and OldNavy $1200 CL, but other than those, we really had no other experience till this year.  I now have CareCredit $14,800 CL, Rooms to Go $6500, JCP $1800 (I expect a cli next month on jpc).  Their CS has been very good.

IME Smiley Happy

Message Edited by txjohn on 02-08-2010 03:15 AM

Credit Scoring 101 - Tuscani   *  Guide to Common Abbreviations
Frequently Requested Threads * FICO High Achievers  *  FICO Score Estimator

09/03/2009 TU: 777, EQ: 776 ($8 balance on an account dropped me out of 780's)
03/28/2009 TU: 814, EQ: 810, EX: 781 (02/12/2009)
05/18/2005 TU: 563, EQ: 580, EX: 549
Message 3 of 4

you don't have a meijer card? I was thinking ge money bank doesn't pull hards, but they did with that company which (ticked) me off there was no warning.

(Please keep language clean when posting. - Scamp, Mod)

Message Edited by Scamp on 02-08-2010 10:54 AM
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.