Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting CSP/CSR

tag
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Re: Getting CSP/CSR

I agree with BrutalBodyShots. I'm a fairly high earner, and my CSP's SL was a low single digit % of my income. Meanwhile I see many people here getting SLs that are multiples of mine whose incomes are significantly lower.
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
These cards will probably be gone or severely nerfed by the time I ever qualify again (5/24) Lol.

What's the point w/o a SUB? I'd likely never have PC to the C$R had I not stumbled upon the leaked link and gotten approved wayyyy beyond the boundaries of what they find acceptable.

Message 12 of 13
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
These cards will probably be gone or severely nerfed by the time I ever qualify again (5/24) Lol.

What's the point w/o a SUB? I'd likely never have PC to the C$R had I not stumbled upon the leaked link and gotten approved wayyyy beyond the boundaries of what they find acceptable.

Well, for some, the card itself is useful, with the bonus being a very nice added extra.   If you have a lot of UR and you don't want award travel, the CSR will increase the value of your collected URs by 20% over the CSP, you get lounge access and 50% more earn on travel and dining.  Not for everyone, but for some it will be worth it.

That said, CSP hasn't been immune from nerfing, they removed the yearly bonus on points earned fairly recently, which got a lot of people annoyed at the time.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.