Did you mean: 

Getting Cash Back for Verizon Cable/Internet/Phone Spend

tag
ngoaa
New Contributor

Re: Getting Cash Back for Verizon Cable/Internet/Phone Spend

Chase Ink Business Cash ($0 AF):

5% cash back

Earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year.

2% cash back

Earn 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year.

Earn 1% cash back on all other purchases–with no limit to the amount you can earn.

Message 11 of 17
credit8502020
Established Contributor

@ngoaa wrote:

Chase Ink Business Cash ($0 AF):

5% cash back

Earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year.

2% cash back

Earn 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year.

Earn 1% cash back on all other purchases–with no limit to the amount you can earn.

@ngoaa Thank you. I want to make sure I'm clear. You will still get the bonus monthly though correct or does this mean that you won't get the 5% until the anniversary date? 

Message 12 of 17
Bockrocker
Regular Contributor

You collect Chase UR points at each statement close.

Message 13 of 17
Yawgoog

I've been getting 5% back on Verizon landline, DSL and prepaid cell service through the cell phone providers category with the US Bank Cash+ card.  I think all Verizon services are covered in that category.

Message 14 of 17
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Yawgoog wrote:

I've been getting 5% back on Verizon landline, DSL and prepaid cell service through the cell phone providers category with the US Bank Cash+ card.  I think all Verizon services are covered in that category.

Yes, but are you getting the autopay discount?

Message 15 of 17
Yawgoog

@longtimelurker wrote:

I get the auto pay and loyalty discounts on the prepaid cell service; I don't use Fios.  The discounts from Verizon are not card dependent.

Message 16 of 17
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Yawgoog wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

I get the auto pay and loyalty discounts on the prepaid cell service; I don't use Fios.  The discounts from Verizon are not card dependent.

Interesting, it looks like prepaid doesn't have the same restrictions as post-paid, where the discounts most certainly are card dependent.

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.