cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting Chase PreQual offers on mobile site but not on desktop.

tag
sjt
Senior Contributor

Getting Chase PreQual offers on mobile site but not on desktop.

Checked my mobile app and I was pre-qual for a couple of Chase Cards (United and Southwest) with set APR, under "Credit Cards", not "Just For You". When I logged on the desktop sight there are no pre-qual offers.

Has this happened to anyone?

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
6 REPLIES 6
TheBoondocks
Established Contributor

Re: Getting Chase PreQual offers on mobile site but not on desktop.

I believe that the prequalify just to see what cards you could get but the just for you is targeted. I could never get prequalified for anything, I used it year and after year and nothing. Better than nothing bro lol
Message 2 of 7
NaaryalHead
Regular Contributor

I'm seeing the same United, SW and bonvoy cards under credit cards in their app. Don't think it's an offer or pre Qual of any type.

5k+ CLs: Chase Amazon, Cap1 QS1,
10k+ CLs: BofA Cash Rewards, Amex Cash Magnet, Citi DC, Barclays Uber, Citi Premier, Chase Saphire Preff,Cap1 Savor1

Torch bearer of the Bucketeers' Society. Shamefully carrying a bucketed Cap One QS1 with AF & zero chance of a PC.
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

The Chase PreQual is even inconsistent for non-customers. On the PreQual page, I show no cards. Logged into the free credit score page, I have offers for each of their cards.

Message 4 of 7
sjt
Senior Contributor

@NaaryalHead wrote:
I'm seeing the same United, SW and bonvoy cards under credit cards in their app. Don't think it's an offer or pre Qual of any type.

Is there a set APR and does it say "Your PreQualified"?

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 5 of 7
jwa77
Contributor

When I was approved for CSP and then CFU--I noticed that I had the same problem--never saw any offers on the site but always say them in the app.  The app showed single APR and the "you're pre-qualified" banner on top

Message 6 of 7
CivalV
Established Contributor

Following because its confusing for me lol
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.