Re: Gm Buypower card

+1
Message 31 of 39
Ron1
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

One more thing Ron...

Did you request the increase online or did you call. I notice I have a button for an increase.

I requested online. They give you instant increase if you qualify. It's easy.

Ron.

Message 32 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks!

Message 33 of 39
Ron1
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks!

You're welcome.

Ron.

Message 34 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

As well...thanks

Message 35 of 39
lanvinjordan
Established Member

I hate my Buypower card. They gave me one of those very low limits that you guys spoke about and customer service is abysmal. 

Message 36 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

So I gave a call to try and get a cli and spoke to a csr who had no clue what I was saying...so I told her to please conect me to credit.  On hold for about 5 minutes spoke to a ver nice (shocked) woman in the credit dept...I asked for a cli....she said how much do you want...when I asked her if it would be a HP or SP she indicated that it would depend on what the computer said....so I told hermy income and asked for 7500...after about 5 minutes on hold she came back and informed me that a HP would be required (NO THANK YOU)  In declining I asked her if this card ever gave auto CLI's and she told me that this card DOES NOT issue auto CLI's....All CLI's must be customer initiated....geez.....i might be able to put a down payment on my gm vehicle using the rewards in about 20 years.  I'll; be in a jazzy then.

Message 37 of 39
Espresso
Contributor

Wow. No auto CLIs. That is depressing.

Message 38 of 39
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

When I got my card, I also got a flyer with it saying it was part of the steps program and after 5 ontime payments I would get an increase on month 7.

Message 39 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.