Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goal Card: CSP

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Goal Card: CSP

I'm still learning how to play the credit game but I'm getting better with help from this community!

My goal is a CSP (or, one day a CSR)

I checked all three of my bureau scores for the first time today.

Ex 732 (2 inqs last year)
Tu 755
Eq 747 (1 inq last year)

Newest card is a Chase Amazon (500), 7 months old next week. Didn't know my scores and probably applied too soon and got a small limit.

Before that, I got a BCE (18000) August 2017, and a CFU (1000) Feb 2017.

AAoA will be one year in two weeks. No offers for any Chase cards. 80k+ income. Strong banking relationship.

I know that more gardening = higher SLs, but I'd like to lock in the CSP sometime this summer.

Should I wait for a prequaled offer? Go for it? Garden until the Amazon ages?

Please help me decide!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
wasCB14
Super Contributor

Re: Goal Card: CSP

Not sure how long you should wait, but maybe skip the CSP and go straight for the CSR?

Do you think you might not get approved for $10k? Or CSR would be overkill for your current spend/travel habits?

Personal spend: Amex Gold, Amex Schwab Plat., BofA PR+CCR(x2), Costco
Business use: Amex Bus. Plat., BBP, Lowes Amex AU, CFU AU
Perks: Delta Plat., United Explorer, IHG49, Hyatt, "Old SPG"
Mostly SD: Freedom Flex, Freedom, Arrival
Upgrade/Downgrade games: ED, BCE
SUB chasing: AA Platinum Select
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@wasCB14 wrote:

Not sure how long you should wait, but maybe skip the CSP and go straight for the CSR?

Do you think you might not get approved for $10k? Or CSR would be overkill for your current spend/travel habits?

I just figure the CSR harder to get approved for

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you checked your Chase GreenCK offers in your online account? It seems like you should have at least a CSP GreenCK offer for CSP. I had multi offers from having CFU for a couple months. I got the CSP on June 1st.

@Anonymous wrote:
I'm still learning how to play the credit game but I'm getting better with help from this community!

Tu 755
Eq 747 (1 inq last year)

Newest card is a Chase Amazon (500), 7 months old next week. Didn't know my scores and probably applied too soon and got a small limit.

AAoA will be one year in two weeks. No offers for any Chase cards. 80k+ income. Strong banking relationship.

I know that more gardening = higher SLs, but I'd like to lock in the CSP sometime this summer.

Please help me decide!

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Have you checked your Chase GreenCK offers in your online account? It seems like you should have at least a CSP GreenCK offer for CSP. I had multi offers from having CFU for a couple months. I got the CSP on June 1st.

@Anonymous wrote:

Tu 755
Eq 747 (1 inq last year)

Please help me decide!

No offers except random stuff unfortunately. No offers in branch as of a few weeks ago

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.