Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goal / Want to get cards....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Goal / Want to get cards....

@RicHowe wrote:
I really want the CreditOne NASCAR card. If I could snag that, I could finally get out of the credit ghetto I'm in.

Careful now, that Nascar card zipping by might blow the other cards out of your siggy. smiley-laughing021.gif

Message 61 of 73
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Yes I agree with everyone who wants an Uber. Definitely a goal card for me.

I'm rebuilding too. So because of my new accounts my score just went down 30 pts.... Ouch. Hopefully if I'm just chilling on my apps for awhile It will go back up & hopefully get in the 700s- I can't wait for that day!

Cards I want:
-ebates visa
-delta gold skymiles or blue not sure when I'll app. I love my skymiles.
- SPG Amex. I've wanted this one for forever.
-Areomexico
-southwestern
- Penfed
-synovus bank travel rewards
-childrens place
-Hawiaan Airlines
-JetBlue
-Kay Jewelers
-a cruise line card
-Fidelity

I'm still also holding out hope Omaha Steaks will make a credit card.

That's alot of store cards, that can actually hurt you some having to many of those. 

Message 62 of 73
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

I just want a card from someone other than Cap1. Lol.

Try Discover ! 

I already have one. I do want a Savor and Venture One. Though the only reason I want a V1 is for the hotels.com deal. The quicksilver gives me better return for what I need.

Message 63 of 73
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just found out about the Stash Visa Card from Synchrony... I'm adding this one to my list, but currently can't find any data points. I am pretty sure that the reason my score fell was because of my AoAC, which I didn't think about when I made my recent applications, so I think that's the reason for my recent score drop, I feel over 30 points, when I looked on Credit Karma it said I'd shoot into the 700s with bringing my utilization down, but my payments have been low lately because I'm a freelancer and this has been a pretty slllllooooowwww month. Gotta take the chicken with the feathers?  hoping to pop up and then garden for a bit before getting some of my goal cards, but really trying not to app for Stash right now.... ohhhh it's tempting but I haven't seen any data points and I think my attempt would be futile at the current moment... take deeep breaths and wait.... 

Message 64 of 73
Anonymous
Not applicable

Better pick up the cash wise by June 30... they will change the reward for it... not sure if it will still be $200 bonus anymore or not.

Message 65 of 73
Anonymous
Not applicable

cards I want in me and my wife's wallet: (we play 2 player mode)

Amegy bank (part of the Amegy trifecta to get a $550 bonus) One for me and one for wife to double the Amegy $550 Trifecta

Cashwise (cause I'm preapproved and you get $200 bonus after $1k spend)

BOA Premium Rewards... (another $550 bonus)

Chase IHG for me

Chase Hyatt for the wife

Amex Gold for Christmas ($500 bonus after $2k spend)

Chase Saphire Reserve for the wife for Christmas

my goal cards for 2018

Message 66 of 73
Anonymous
Not applicable

I pulled the trigger and I got approved for the Citi Diamond Preferred! the SL is 2700 but I'm going to call for an higher limit.  I need to BT two cards. Then after I pay off the Citi Diamond I'm going to PC to Double Dash. 

Message 67 of 73
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have 2 Quicksilver cards, Amex Blue Sky, and two rebuilders, Lendup Arrow and Merrick. 

I’m aiming to upgrade my Cap1s, probably just one to Savor, not sure if I will use Venture. Not sure if I can upgrade BlueSky to anything.

Really want the WF Propel, will try for that when I hit 700. Have to revaluate if Uber will be worth it for me, otherwise will just look into getting a good credit union card. 

Message 68 of 73
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Pretty much have all the cards I want... Still sort of want a dining/eat out card.... (sorta looking at the Uber) but im not in a rush for it... really would like to either up the limit or ditch some cards... But all that will help with that is patience.... and a more profitable job... At the same time im working at trying to save a bit more.. Already almost able to buy a second 1K CD... and upping my assorted rainy day savings...

-J

Message 69 of 73
Malcono
Regular Contributor

Well this is a fun thread.

My next goals are:

Chase Freedom so I can round out my Chase portfolio and no longer have to bother with 5/24.

Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive World Elite™ Mastercard® since I already pay that AF for Admiral's Club anyway.

Hilton Honors Aspire Card for the permanent Diamond Membership and vis a vis permanent National EC Executive Elite.

And then eventually I'd like to PC my CSP to the CSR.

Will take a couple years but it's nice to have long term goals when credit is involved.

Total Credit: $107,000Utilization: 1%AAoA: 2yrs, 4mthsAoOA: 3yrs, 1mthAoYA: 1yrs, 10mthsBaddies: 0

Message 70 of 73
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.