Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

God I hate Chase...

tag
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Re: God I hate Chase...

Me toooo lmao @frugal. Weeeeeiiirdduhhhh
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 31 of 37
vish1
Valued Contributor

After my reply, you can also say, who is vish? Smiley Happy

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
@Anonymous toooo lmao @frugal. Weeeeeiiirdduhhhh

Citi Hilton Reserve 22.3K | Citi Thank You 8.2K | CSP 15.5K | Chase Freedom 10K | Chase BA 15K | Chase United 8.5K | Chase Marriott 5K | Discover IT 9K | Club Carlson 13K | Amex SPG 20K | BofA Cash Rewards 11K | BofA Cash Rewards 50K
Message 32 of 37
WolfMan
Regular Contributor

Heh... I hated chase when I wasted 7 years of my life working for them. 

I like them a lot more on the other side. Smiley Happy

Message 33 of 37
Cdnewmanpac
Established Contributor

I suspect the poster who revived this thread works for one of the firms that filed suit and is trolling for clients. Doubt we will ever see another post from him/her. Nobody reads PRWeb, so the only realistic way the poster would know about that link is if he/she issued the release or works for whomever did.

In wallet: Ink Plus 10k, AMEX TE 25k. In bag: CSP 16k, USAA WMC 15k, Hyatt 13k, United MPE 12k, AMEX HHonors 3k. In SD: Cap 1 QS 5k, Discover IT 7k. FICO 08 says my EQ is now 844, was 510 in 2010.
Message 34 of 37
vish1
Valued Contributor

@Cdnewmanpac wrote:

I suspect the poster who revived this thread works for one of the firms that filed suit and is trolling for clients. Doubt we will ever see another post from him/her. Nobody reads PRWeb, so the only realistic way the poster would know about that link is if he/she issued the release or works for whomever did.

Sounds very much possible.

Citi Hilton Reserve 22.3K | Citi Thank You 8.2K | CSP 15.5K | Chase Freedom 10K | Chase BA 15K | Chase United 8.5K | Chase Marriott 5K | Discover IT 9K | Club Carlson 13K | Amex SPG 20K | BofA Cash Rewards 11K | BofA Cash Rewards 50K
Message 35 of 37
tattooedhusker
Established Contributor

@frugalQ wrote:
I was wondering who LilMirth (moderator emerita) was and why I've never seen a post from him/her.

Lol

Same here Smiley LOL

NFCU CashRewards $13.5k | AMEX BCE $15k | Lowes $17k | Sportsmanss guide $7.6k | Chase Freedom $1k | Discover IT $4.4k |
Walmart $8k | Gordman's $2950
Message 36 of 37
navigatethis12
Valued Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@john398 wrote:

wow a 2 year old thread enough said

After reading the whole thread i find that out.....

fail.

I know, right? I never look at the date until I respond after it's been revived and then be like, oh.

Message 37 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.