Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Going for one more...Opions please

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Going for one more...Opions please

Recently joined Pen Fed also have Chase Visa and Wamu.Have three store cards..Home Depot,Sears and Best Buy.History over 20 years and util of about 15% and quickly coming down.

I am looking for a pull of either TU or EX as my EQ has a collection from around 5 years ago(as you can see by their score),although Pen Fed did pull EQ and I got $10,000 with an offer for a auto loan of $35,000 around 4.4%.

I was thinking about BOA,any thoughts would be appreciated.

In this crazy financial situation the country is in my thinking is any increase in credit lines is a good thing.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
marty56
Super Contributor

Re: Going for one more...Opions please

Unless you really need the credit, I would slow down.  Your other creditors also check your CRs and if they see new accounts or lots of INQs, they may get spooked and doing something nasty to your CL or interest rates.
1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 2 of 4
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

Patelco...  EX pull

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Marty,

Have only 1 inquiry and that is from Pen Fed(recently)..other accounts are all 3 years and beyond.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.