Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good 0% Cards?

tag
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Re: Good 0% Cards?

@Anonymous wrote:

Savor One doesn’t seem to be as hard to get as Savor and I believe you would be a prime candidate for either of them with your cards and limits, unfortunately the Savor doesn’t have an intro APR. 

I always worry, though, when cards don’t show up in prequal. Cap One may not want me right now-the only prequals showing are the Plat and the QS1

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 11 of 53
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Yes that's what I heard but DH had about 20 inquiries when he was approved which surprised me, they pulled EXP only.

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 12 of 53
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

What are all of your inquiries for? Are they all cards? 

Some are for new apps, some are for CLIs

Message 13 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pinkandgrey wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Savor One doesn’t seem to be as hard to get as Savor and I believe you would be a prime candidate for either of them with your cards and limits, unfortunately the Savor doesn’t have an intro APR. 

I always worry, though, when cards don’t show up in prequal. Cap One may not want me right now-the only prequals showing are the Plat and the QS1

Yeah that’s all that shows up for me right now too. Savor used to pop there for me and then I added 4 cards in a month 🤣 

Message 14 of 53
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

@Jnbmom wrote:

Yes that's what I heard but DH had about 20 inquiries when he was approved which surprised me, they pulled EXP only.

Wow. My EX is definitely the dirtiest at the moment, though. Probably an EQ puller would be best 

Message 15 of 53
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
If your Disco has some age they will likely give you 12 months 0 interest on purchases and save you the new tradeline...

That would be awesome. Do they really do that? My Disco is about 2 years old

Message 16 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pinkandgrey wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

What are all of your inquiries for? Are they all cards? 

Some are for new apps, some are for CLIs

Hmmm... I mean it might be worth just gardening for awhile but I would say with you only having 5 cards, you’re not screaming churner or anything. It probably makes some degree of difference if you have inquiries on there for companies you don’t have accounts with to show for them (so basically denials) versus inquiries from existing creditors. 

Message 17 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi Double Cash may be an option, would recommend gardening for a stretch though.

Your SL options will really open up!
Message 18 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pinkandgrey wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
If your Disco has some age they will likely give you 12 months 0 interest on purchases and save you the new tradeline...

That would be awesome. Do they really do that? My Disco is about 2 years old

Yes you can ask every 6 months at full APR for a 0% period apparently and they’ll give it to you for a year. 

Message 19 of 53
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Citi Double Cash may be an option, would recommend gardening for a stretch though.

Your SL options will really open up!

I already have the DC actually lol. Yes, I should garden for sure. I don’t really want another card to be honest. I want to build my relationship with my current ones, specifically the DC, because I use it for everything. But the 0% would be handy just for freeing up cash. Not a necessity though. Someone else suggested seeing if Disco would give me 0% for awhile. That would be ideal, but don’t know if they’ll actually do that?

Message 20 of 53
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.