Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good 0% Cards?

tag
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Re: Good 0% Cards?

I just made an executive decision. I really don’t want to get a card just for the 0% and then end up with a card that I don’t want or use after the intro period ends. I’m just going to keep using my Citi DC and hope Citi will eventually give me some CLI luv. I have a strange desire to please Citi Bank and I don’t know why....lol. Honestly it’s my favorite card though. 

I will talk to Disco about the 0% thing though. Thanks again, all, for the great ideas! 

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 41 of 53
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Yay! Disco gave me the 0% for 12 months! Thank you to those who suggested that—-this is the ideal situation! No new account and a 0% on my second-highest limit card! Whooooo!
Message 42 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pinkandgrey wrote:
Yay! Disco gave me the 0% for 12 months! Thank you to those who suggested that—-this is the ideal situation! No new account and a 0% on my second-highest limit card! Whooooo!

Congrats! I hope that I can do the same when AMD drops Ryzen 3000 later this year 😂 

Message 43 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

congratulations @pinkandgrey. well done. 👏🏾
Message 44 of 53
QuarterB35
Established Member

Calling up Discover was all it took and was granted another 0% offer as many here suggested. Smiley Very Happy

Message 45 of 53
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

@QuarterB35 wrote:

Calling up Discover was all it took and was granted another 0% offer as many here suggested. Smiley Very Happy

So simple. Lol I DON’T NEED ANY OF YOU. ....except for the people that suggested that....

Message 46 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

Brutal! smiley-laughing021.gif

Message 47 of 53
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Congrats. Was too late to comment because my first question would have been How old is or do you have Discover and the next question would be Have you gone to chat and hit them up for a 0% offer on new purchases =)
Message 48 of 53
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

@joltdude wrote:
Congrats. Was too late to comment because my first question would have been How old is or do you have Discover and the next question would be Have you gone to chat and hit them up for a 0% offer on new purchases =)

Thanks! It would have been good advice lol. I took your advice without even knowing it. 

Message 49 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pinkandgrey wrote:

@QuarterB35 wrote:

So simple. Lol I DON’T NEED ANY OF YOU. ....except for the people that suggested that....

Ouch! 🤕

Message 50 of 53
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.