Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good Amex Offers for those that carry Amex MR cards

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Good Amex Offers for those that carry Amex MR cards

If you are targeted for these offers on Amex you can get 1500 per each place you eat.

500 mr's for spending $10 at each of the following place up to 3 visit meaning 1500 per food place or 4500 mr's total if you choose all three.  Panera Bread, Papa John's and Burget King.  Added Panera bread to both my PRG and ED card for 3k MR's for 60 spend as I eat at panera a few times a week anyways.

Pretty good deal if you ask me.

Message 1 of 39
38 REPLIES 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Good Amex Offers for those that carry Amex MR cards

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

If you are targeted for these offers on Amex you can get 1500 per each place you eat.

500 mr's for spending $10 at each of the following place up to 3 visit meaning 1500 per food place or 4500 mr's total if you choose all three.  Panera Bread, Papa John's and Burget King.  Added Panera bread to both my PRG and ED card for 3k MR's for 60 spend as I eat at panera a few times a week anyways.

Pretty good deal if you ask me.

Thanks for the post CC.  There is a Panera Bread opening up soon in my hometown, so that wil be nice.  You always are up on all the good offers.  Have a good weekend.Smiley Happy 

Message 2 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well that will cover all meals for tomorrow. Sweet. 

Message 3 of 39
trant3
Established Contributor

thanks for the heads up. I have 2 of the 3 you've mentioned, my 3rd was for dunkin donuts instead of panera

FNBO $15k, Aspiration Zero $11k, Affinity FCU $10k, Sofi $15k, Venmo Visa $2.7k, Apple $7k, Citi Custom Cash $14k, Citi Double Cash $15k, Citizens Bank Cash Plus $8k, Chase Amazon $3k, Chase Flex $13.6k, Chase IHG $16k, Amex BCP $9.5k, Amex Hilton $10k, Chase Freedom $26.5k, NFCU Plat $46k, NFCU Cash $33k, Discover IT $29k, Discover Miles $12k, BECU Visa $14k, Wells Fargo Active $6.3k, PenFed Promise $15k, PenFed Gold $20k
Message 4 of 39
NichelleN
Established Contributor

Thanks for posting! I've only had my Amex that earns MR for a couple of weeks so I'm not used to these offers. I looked and have Burger King, Papa John's and Dunkin' Donuts. Unfortunately, there isn't a Dunkin Donuts within 50 miles of me. Maybe I'll pass by one in an airport in the next couple of months.

More than enough credit.
Message 5 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

So you spend $10 at Panera and get 1500MR points?!
Message 6 of 39
NichelleN
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

500 points per single $10 purchase. Limit of 3.

More than enough credit.
Message 7 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

No, all these offers are spend $10, get 500 MR points.  You would have to spend $30 to get 1500 points

Message 8 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've got all 4 on mine but alas no Panera or dunkin unless I drive 50 miles. Next weekend I'll drive.
Message 9 of 39
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Great catch, CC... I just added the Papa John's and Burger King offers to my PRG... thanks for the heads-up!  Smiley Very Happy

I also had the Dunkin Donuts offer, but I'm not a coffee drinker and I prefer Krispy Kreme so I'm passing on that one... LOL!

Message 10 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.