Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good CitiCard to Apply for...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Good CitiCard to Apply for...

Oh cool! At least it's not a denial.

I got the same message, when I applied. I waited 2 days to call the status hotline, to learn I was approved. The next day I received an e-mail telling me the same thing.

The status hotline number: 888-201-4523. Give it a couple of days and call it.

Good luck! I've got my fingers crossed for ya! Smiley Happy
Message 11 of 27
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Congrats.
Message 12 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the support, I'll update on Friday after I call. Hoping this works, it'll put me in good shape for my Utilizations, Inquiries and set me up well for my 'prime apps' in May for Amazon Chase and Target Visa.

May I ask what CL they gave you when they approved you? I'm hoping for at least $2k. My HSBC recent approval was $2k (pulled Efx), surprisingly Hooters was $750 (they pulled TU)
Message 13 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

For the Diamond Preferred: $7,500. But YMMV.
Message 14 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Was just approved for Citi® Dividend Platinum Select® card $3,600.00 cli
I applyed Feb 29 08  was denied at first. I had a citi account back in the 90s
they did'nt like how i handled that cc. Did a recon and got the e-mail today.

Congratulations and welcome to Citi® Dividend Platinum Select® card membership! Your account was approved on 03/18/2008 with a credit line of $3600. You should receive your new card and Card Agreement within a week.

Woody

Message 15 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Super congrats Woody! A great card and very nice opening cl! Smiley Happy
Message 16 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Sylviatob  also this week got the PenFed instant approvell
for their Platinum Rewards Cards  $7,000.00 plus $10,000.00  LOC
Thats going to be it for me all done everything to age now. My scores need
to improve now not sure how much of a hit i'll take. These cards have not
hit the cb yet.

Woody
Message 17 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just got the Citi mtvU (5% at bookstores, restaurants, video stores) and the first thing I did was buy a laptop from Amazon. Amazon is coded as a bookstore so I got the full 5%. Best rewards card going (IMO) for those who don't spend 6500 fast enough to get to the upper tier on Blue Cash.
Message 18 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just checked TU  reports Penfed rewards card already reporting on EX Don't have the card yet.
Was approved sunday 03/16/08. That was quick.

Woody
Message 19 of 27
Kooliad
Regular Contributor

nyccc2 wrote:
Well I pulled the trigger anyway. In part because two 6 mos Inqs on TU fell of my report and one is due to fall off in May, so even if I get declined, when I re-apply in May I'll just have one inq on each CRA. I got this. Bad news? "Your application has been received. Further processing is required at this time. We will contact you within 30 days via email regarding our decision. Thank you for requesting a Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card."

NYCC2 I got the 30 day message on monday around 0900 and called @1530 they told me it would take 7-10 days for them to check my credit. I applied for the same card called back today approve for $2,000 cl also got the citi PP card also but i will do a "product change" with it.If I was you I would just call. !1of my account has reported to EX already  now thats fast. Also they pulled EQ on me in Alabama

Message Edited by Kooliad on 03-19-2008 10:56 PM
Message 20 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.