Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good CitiCard to Apply for...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Good CitiCard to Apply for...

Also I believe HSBC does soft pre-approvals too. Pre-approved does not mean approved but will tell you if you will be denied. Smiley Wink Anything to save an inq.
Message 21 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yikes they pulled TU. I was hoping for Efx. My TU is 652.

I have more negs on it (2 unpaid collections) PLUS my two 2 year old Citicards aren't posting this month for some reason so I just have;

1 11 year perfect Discover with $10k/$100
New HSBC $2k
New Hooters $1k

This might not turn out well Smiley Sad
Message 22 of 27
ficonovice
Frequent Contributor

Well, best of luck to you, but be prepared for the worst and just hope for the best. If I recall, it looked like you mentioned quite a few problems on your TU report, including a couple of collections. I don't think Cit looks too kindly on multiple collection accounts.

I'm rooting for ya though!!

Good luck...
Rust never sleeps and neither does my fico score...
Message 23 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ficonovice wrote:
Well, best of luck to you, but be prepared for the worst and just hope for the best. If I recall, it looked like you mentioned quite a few problems on your TU report, including a couple of collections. I don't think Cit looks too kindly on multiple collection accounts.
I'm rooting for ya though!!
Good luck...

Well I have the two 4 year old unpaids and a 6 3/4 year old CO. The problem is two of the good accounts I had offsetting those aren't reporting this month so the only offsets are a 10 yo Discover ($10k/$100) and the two new CCs.

I'll call today and see if they have anything to say.

If I do get denied I'll wait until 1 or more of the baddies falls off and the Amex AU reports and the two Cities come back on.
Message 24 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

**bleep**e! Called them up, declined due to a Delinquent account. Now, since I have;

Unpaid Collection 4 years
Unpaid Collection 4 years
CO Cap1 6 1/2 years

can that be any of them or can I assume that 'delinquent' would only apple to a CO (otherwise they would have said 'unpaid collection') of is delinquent just a broad term?

I guess I'll have to wait and see how the DV/OC/PFDs work out on this account. Looks like I need to stick to Equifax Cards, any good ideas on that?
Message 25 of 27
ShiningDown
Frequent Contributor

Good thing EX score was not  666  LOL !

Message 26 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

The only thing with Citi Dividend World MasterCard is the cap on the cashback. Only $300 for the entire year?!?!?!?!
Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.