Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good thing I'm FIRMLY in the garden

tag
codimom
Frequent Contributor

Good thing I'm FIRMLY in the garden

You know, you want that good feeling of being approved?  that your hard work is paying off?  Well every now and then I go into the Discover pre approval site just to see what i says... normally, its "here are your recommended offers".

Today it said :Congratulations, Codimom ! You are pre-approved for these offers."

and i smiled and promptly closed the window.  But it does make me feel like im making progress.

Back in the garden!
App free since 23Oct2012 reset to 27Aug13 and reset again 4nov13
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Cageym
Established Contributor

Re: Good thing I'm FIRMLY in the garden

Well, as long as you get a warm fuzzy from it all is right with the universe.LOL Nice feeling, that. Maybe I'll go visit myself and get rejected just for fun.LOL

What's in my wallet: Cap1 Venture NFCU Sig Visa Delta Gold Amex BCE Citi Simplicity IHG World MC Amazon Visa CSP
Starting Score: 5/2010 550-ish
Current Score: 6/20/2013 TU 800 6/20/2013 EQ 770 6/20/2013 EX 775
Goal Score: 800 accross the board
Message 2 of 5
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Hahahah cageym!!!

Welk guys, I never get pre approved for anything because I smartly opted out of prescreened offers of cred when I was 18. I fig'd I had enough cc debt at that point lol ($1500)!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 3 of 5
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

Smiley Wink

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 4 of 5
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Always a good feeling when you see some kind of progress.

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.