Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goodbye Capital One...

tag
JonStur
Established Contributor

Re: Goodbye Capital One...

Contact the EO via email...They WILL get back to, sometimes the same day if you email early enough.. Be professional and explain your case and what your expectations are.  If your numbers are good and with the tradelines you have, they should give you a decent limit no-fee card..

Starting Score: TU 595 EX 600 EQ 585
Current Score: TU 820 EX 825 EQ 812
Goal Score: 800 Club (Mission Accomplished)

Amex Platinum, Amex BCP $17.5K, 5/3 Sig $10K, Capital One Quicksilver 15K, Walmart 10K, US Bank Cash+ 15K, Sam's Club 10K, Chase Freedom $6K, Discover More $15K, Chase United Club MileagePlus $33K, Costco $6K, CapOne Quicksilver One $7K, Cap One Quicksilver $5K, Amazon $3K, Barclays $12.5K, Home Depot $7.5K, AppleCard $6K
Message 11 of 12
jonald11
Valued Member

Re: Goodbye Capital One...

I would just go ahead and drop Capital One and say good riddance. I've been with them on two cards since 1999, closed one last year after they wouldn't increase from $2,100.  This week I asked for a CLI from $5,800 on my remaining one, and they said no.

So I applied for and was instantly approved for AMEX BCP ($16,400) and Barclay's Arrival World Card ($12,500). 

After 14 years, and with a MYFico EQ of 788, Capital One wouldn't even listen. Barclay's has a $400 signup offer, easy online application and  no foreign transaction fees. Goodbye and Good riddance to Capital One. 

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.