Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goodbye Synch, blue envelope strikes again

tag
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

Re: Goodbye Synch, blue envelope strikes again

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Jamesdwi, lol, how in the heck did you get a cl of 10009 on your Wally? Thats crazy , never seen that beforeSmiley Wink

had a $9 balance, and when you request an CLI it asked me how much I needed, and requested 10,000, they added the requested CLI, which made my CL 10,009, I never bothered to call in and get it fixed.  not that OCD, I know others would that would of been driven crazy. 

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 11 of 34
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Wow crazy story indeed. You'd figure if your limit was 2000 even with a $9 balance, and you asked for a 8000 increase youd get the 10 but still have the 9 buck balance. Weird but Sync is Sync. I once had a 0.76 credit, and they just actually sent me a check for that amount so my balance would be 0 lolSmiley Wink
Message 12 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

The limits I had were

CareCredit: $15,000

Lowes: $17,000

Ritani: $10,000

CheapO: $2,000

Chevron: $4,000

Amazon: $4,000

income at the time of last CLI was $74k ish. I hadn't opened any new accounts with Synch or applied since I had gotten the Cheap O card a few months ago. They claim it's for fraud protection but I believe that is complete lie as there are more secure ways of verifying customers.

Message 13 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

The limits I had were

income at the time of last CLI was $74k ish. I hadn't opened any new accounts with Synch or applied since I had gotten the Cheap O card a few months ago. They claim it's for fraud protection but I believe that is complete lie as there are more secure ways of verifying customers.

Holy *#*%#...so you just lost over $50,000 !? That's terrible....hope you weren't needing that for padding some utilization. Do you use Amazon a lot? You could at least get the Amazon Chase Visa. But wow...$50k poof just like that...sucks!

Edit...nevermind...noticed I your sig you already have the Chase version for Amazon!!

Message 14 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

The limits I had were

I'm sorry your accounts were closed tydawg.

I noticed you mentioned not opening any new accounts with Synch since you were approved for the CheapOair card. Do you have new accounts with other creditors? If yes, how many? Are they in the past 6 - 12 months? 

Message 15 of 34
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Yeah Ty, i dont recall you going Sync crazy . Something isnt right. My exposure doesnt quite match yours and your income is way better than mine. This is just mind boggling. Do you owe alot on the cards?
Message 16 of 34
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

I am much worse off. lol. I bet I get a blue envelope soon. 

Experian: 677 (28) | TransUnion: 697 (27) | Equifax: 684 (6)
Gardening as of: 1-23-2018
Updated 1-25-18
Message 17 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MyLoFICO wrote:

I am much worse off. lol. I bet I get a blue envelope soon. 

Oh yeah, I saw that in the other thread. Pretty mindboggling, and I'm currently sitting here on the fence wondering whether I should take a preapproval offer I got in the email last night for one Comenity card (Overstock)!
Message 18 of 34
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

With no real way of knowing who gets hit when makes it harder on perspective appers. Those outside of myFico, ignorance is bliss. .

MyLo, you arent looking too bad right now, the only thing i would be concerned about if they get concerned with the one card that i think you have like 10g on.
Message 19 of 34
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Sorry MyLo, just checked, about 7k plus on your Stash.
Message 20 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.