Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got Approved for Target Red Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Got Approved for Target Red Card

They check all 3 bureaus.  I just got off the phone with customer service. My scores were 480 EQ, 550 EX, and 558?TU. 

The red card is good to have because of my daycare business I shop there for school supplied and food and snacks and even clothes for some of the kids.

I was told by the customer service rep on last night that they check all 3 burueaus.  I believe Tuscani is correct because I didn't see the inquiry on anyone but EQ for me.

Message Edited by myhearts07 on 07-30-2007 10:27 AM
Message 11 of 34
chartley3
Frequent Contributor

**bleep** then there is a serious problem. They approved you with a mid 500 TU score so the only thing I can think of is my old BK because my TU is 610. Very odd.
Message 12 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a bk7 discharged 2001 reporting and I was just fooling around to see if I could get it and I did.  I was shocked, I was waiting for the lights to start flashing in the store and the cashier to turn into the exorcist and tell me to get the heck out of the store.  
Message 13 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Flygirl,

You are right, they are not accepting requests for CLI
Message 14 of 34
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

I don't think they check all three. They pull TU only here in MN.
Message 15 of 34
serenity72
New Contributor

Anyone have any luck with getting them with a score of 500 with TU or equifax. My experian is 510. Sounds like a good next card if anything. Didnt know you could graduate to a visa too.
Message 16 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Target is like my favoritest store ever!!! What kind of limit can I get with a mid 600 score?
Message 17 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

had to laugh at the flashing lights.
I got a walmart - discover 2 weeks ago ( unbelievable)  I used it at the drug store for the first time yesterday.
After I swiped my card, The clerk pick up the mic & called for the superviser.. OMG I thought Im going to jail. I almost wet myself!!!
Message 18 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Target pulled  EQ here   Im in new england (Ct.)
Message 19 of 34
tpayne105
New Contributor

Just got a CLI on my Regular Target card from $200 to $500...I didn't ask.....I am surprised...
Message 20 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.