cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got My Target MasterCard Upgrade Letter!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Got My Target MasterCard Upgrade Letter!!!!

Yaaaay!! Glad to see someone else get this offer!  Let's me know it wasn't just a late April Fool's joke from the credit world...LOL.

Message 11 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I don't see what the big deal is unless they start offering a point system where outside swipes and bad choices of carrying balances make them money.

It's true that this is a no frills upgrade as far as any type of additional rewards, but coming from Target's low low low low initial limits to being offered an upgrade is a good feeling knowing you've been working hard on building/strengthening your profile.

Now if only Walmart/Sam's would send me a similar letter Smiley Wink

Message 12 of 28
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

I got a letter about the increased limit but tossed it without reading it fully. Is this the same letter? I notice this one does not talk about an increase, just the change. Are they two different letters?

Experian: 677 (28) | TransUnion: 697 (27) | Equifax: 684 (6)
Gardening as of: 1-23-2018
Updated 1-25-18
Message 13 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MyLoFICO wrote:

I got a letter about the increased limit but tossed it without reading it fully. Is this the same letter? I notice this one does not talk about an increase, just the change. Are they two different letters?

I got two different letters.  One was about the increased limit and the other was the upgrade letter that had the terms & conditions.

Message 14 of 28
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@MyLoFICO wrote:

I got two different letters.  One was about the increased limit and the other was the upgrade letter that had the terms & conditions.

Thanks, that tells me what I need to know. My card is not that old so they probbaly won't uppgrade so soon. 

Experian: 677 (28) | TransUnion: 697 (27) | Equifax: 684 (6)
Gardening as of: 1-23-2018
Updated 1-25-18
Message 15 of 28
ddemari
Super Contributor

I also had 2 letters from target last night. One about cli and the other was about the MasterCard upgrade. They came in same typos envelopes but the upgrade mailer was slightly thicker.
Message 16 of 28
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

Congrats ddemari! I've had my target store Cc since 2008 and I am stuck at 200 Cl I am thinking of closing the Cc but don't want my score to drop.
Message 17 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ddemari wrote:
My cl for the past three years was 300. The raised it to 1,000 last week and I got the letter today.

Okay. Thanks for the data point ddemari.

Message 18 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations d, very nice ! TD Bank loves you! Smiley Happy

Message 19 of 28
ddemari
Super Contributor

It was a very nice surprise! Maybe I'll another CLI in my future lol!
Message 20 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.