cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got My Target MasterCard Upgrade Letter!!!!

tag
Mellon
Established Contributor

Re: Got My Target MasterCard Upgrade Letter!!!!

So far in 2016.. I've gotten an auto upgrade to Best Buy Visa and JCP MC...... I hope I can get that Target MC upgrade... been at $1k for 5 or 6 years, Had the card since 2007

Message 21 of 28
ddemari
Super Contributor

JCP and Target MasterCards are like seeing a unicorn near a pot of gold. I say you are having a lucky year! congrats on your upgrades! 

Message 22 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

I thought you had the MC when the switched from Visa to MC several monts ago. Maybe it is time for them to give us 10K on their card. I don't mind at all Smiley Very Happy

Message 23 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got my letter today! Not too bad considering about 4-5 years ago they balance chased me and left me at a low limit until about 6 mints ago.
Message 24 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got two letters as well!

Message 25 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

My CL started at $300, and after I got a new job I was able to pay it off.  When I got the next bill, they raised the CL to $800,  I used the card, but paid it off every month,  December 2015, they raised the CL to $1100.  I got the letters in June telling me I was being upgraded to the Mastercard, and the other letter said they had raised my CL to $3000,  With a bankruptcy and a collection on my credit report,  I was surprised, but happy!

Message 26 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

The same thing happened to me!  They raised my CL to $4000 a few months ago.

Message 27 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

So did they not offer a rewards program for outside swipes? Like 2% on dining or gas? Or at least 1% everywhere?

Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.