cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got Pre-Approved for 11.99% fixed Platinum Visa "FOR LIFE" from First National Bank of Omaha!!!!!

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

Got Pre-Approved for 11.99% fixed Platinum Visa "FOR LIFE" from First National Bank of Omaha!!!!!

I got pre-approval offers for the First National Bank of Omaha Platinum Edition Visa Card 11.99% fixed for life. I know it is pre-screened offers from CB. 

The terms:

Purchases and balance transfers rate: 11.99% fixed for life. 

balance transfer fee:  3% of the transaction or $10 minimum.

No annual fee.

No rewards.

I can apply at: http://www.FirstNational.com/apply or call them.

Does anyone any card with them? How do you like them? Where did they pull from? Should I go for it?

Ron.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
wmarat
Valued Contributor

Re: Got Pre-Approved for 11.99% fixed Platinum Visa "FOR LIFE" from First National Bank of

@Ron1 wrote:

I got pre-approval offers for the First National Bank of Omaha Platinum Edition Visa Card 11.99% fixed for life. I know it is pre-screened offers from CB. 

The terms:

Purchases and balance transfers rate: 11.99% fixed for life. 

balance transfer fee:  3% of the transaction or $10 minimum.

No annual fee.

No rewards.

I can apply at: http://www.FirstNational.com/apply or call them.

Does anyone any card with them? How do you like them? Where did they pull from? Should I go for it?

Ron.

Unless u get high CL, nothing attractive.

IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 2 of 5
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: Got Pre-Approved for 11.99% fixed Platinum Visa "FOR LIFE" from First National Bank of

I know one of those BT card I have. It has no rewards like my RBS Platinum Mastercard. My other card has lower rate than that like First Command Bank (6.25%) and both of my USAA World MC and Amex (8.9%).

Ron.

Message 3 of 5
wmarat
Valued Contributor

I PIF, therefore all my cards (21) are at 0% APR for purchases, regardless what issuer thinks.

Your offer has no rewards, according to creditpull DB from your prefered board cl's are not great, the same according to WGMC database. So, IMHO, there is no point to apply to this product.

IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 4 of 5
Ron1
Super Contributor

I decided to accept the pre-approval earlier today and it didn't give me instant decision. They pulled EXP. I just checked the status of the application. It gave me the following decision:

Application Status

Your application was approved on 07/18/2011 with an initial credit line of $15,000.00 :o . A card will be sent to you within 7-10 business days.

Ron.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.