Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got Those Monkeys Out Of My Back

tag
orl2185
Established Contributor

Got Those Monkeys Out Of My Back

I'm sooooo glad today. Decided to close a few accounts that I have no use for them. Here we go

Juniper opened 05-07 Cl 800 raised to 6k recently only after I complaining to them on countless occasions.

Wamu Plat MC opened 02-07 Cl was 1.5k went up to 8k closed for same reason listed above.

Wamu Espn Visa opened very recently cl 6k, closed it bc wamu arrogant policy. 

There is another chase plat visa that I'm looking 4ward to close ae well if they don't ease up wuth their cli policies. Cli 2.5k. opened very recent.

Wow, I feel very satisfied and relieved about those monsters.Smiley Wink

As for my uti, still at less than 1% over 80k still available credit.

Cap 1... you next.....
Message 1 of 58
57 REPLIES 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Got Those Monkeys Out Of My Back

orl2185 wrote:
I'm sooooo glad today. Decided to close a few accounts that I have no use for them. Here we go

Juniper opened 05-07 Cl 800 raised to 6k recently only after I complaining to them on countless occasions.

Wamu Plat MC opened 02-07 Cl was 1.5k went up to 8k closed for same reason listed above.

There is another chase plat visa that I'm looking 4ward to close ae well if they don't ease up wuth their cli policies. Cli 2.5k. opened very recent.

Cap 1... you next.....

Wow you just LOST over 15k in Credit why would you do that? You could have just cut them up and forget you ever had them. In my opinion unless it has an AF I'm keeping it!!! The 2.5K is not a big deal but the other 2 have great CL's.
Message 2 of 58
orl2185
Established Contributor

ddd wrote:

orl2185 wrote:

Cap 1... you next.....

Wow you just LOST over 15k in Credit why would you do that? You could have just cut them up and forget you ever had them. In my opinion unless it has an AF I'm keeping it!!! The 2.5K is not a big deal but the other 2 have great CL's.

HUH, let them rot as far as I'm concerned. look at my sig. Who cares about the 15k
Message 3 of 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

orl2185 wrote:

Cap 1... you next.....

VERY rare to see someone posting about joyously closing accounts!!Smiley Very Happy
Message 4 of 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

chiwiseguy wrote:

orl2185 wrote:

Cap 1... you next.....

VERY rare to see someone posting about joyously closing accounts!!Smiley Very Happy

Thats what I was thinking
Message 5 of 58
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

orl2185 wrote:

ddd wrote:

orl2185 wrote:

Cap 1... you next.....

HUH, let them rot as far as I'm concerned. look at my sig. Who cares about the 15k

Well, my lowest score is over 740, and I am not closing my Juniper or my Chase  Smiley Very Happy  I don't care about APRs as I PIF, and I get rewards from them.  So they stay and age gracefully for a long, long time.  They have not reduced my CLs, so I have no problem keeping them open.  They are serving me and benefiting me, so I am happy!
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 6 of 58
orl2185
Established Contributor

MidnightVoice wrote:

orl2185 wrote:

ddd wrote:

orl2185 wrote:

Cap 1... you next.....

Well, my lowest score is over 740, and I am not closing my Juniper or my Chase  Smiley Very Happy  I don't care about APRs as I PIF, and I get rewards from them.  So they stay and age gracefully for a long, long time.  They have not reduced my CLs, so I have no problem keeping them open.  They are serving me and benefiting me, so I am happy!

Thats your opinion,
not mine.
Message 7 of 58
orl2185
Established Contributor

chiwiseguy wrote:

orl2185 wrote:

Cap 1... you next.....

Lol, I totally agree with that comment.

Over 80k still available credit.... who cares about those subprime cards....
Message 8 of 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

chiwiseguy wrote:

orl2185 wrote:

Cap 1... you next.....

Not that there is anything wrong with that!Smiley WinkSmiley Very Happy
Message 9 of 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

orl2185 wrote:

ddd wrote:

orl2185 wrote:

Cap 1... you next.....

What about you're sig? Those scores arent stellar, a couple of inqiries a new account allog with loosing the 15k can have you back in the 600's in no time.
Message 10 of 58
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.