Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got Those Monkeys Out Of My Back

tag
orl2185
Established Contributor

Re: Got Those Monkeys Out Of My Back

FYI..... ANYONE with a Credit Line 5000 or Above can get one from Chase

That's really kool on their part. Did you get actual cl with those chase sig cards?
Message 31 of 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

orl2185 wrote:
Read my last post... you can see that my sig does report as revolving. BTW what are sif cards? Maybe it's time to let those bs chase cards go dude. LOLSmiley Very Happy

OH you're a comedian too? LOL I see you are reeping in the miles with the Norrdstrom Card they must have a GREAT reward program LOL When you got get you're $25 dollar gift certificate, I'll be flying for free on an award ticket from my SIG Southwest Cahse Card LOL Smiley Wink
Message 32 of 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

orl2185 wrote:

That's really kool on their part. Did you get actual cl with those chase sig cards?

My chase it 8k
My U.S Bank Card is 17K

I use them to fly all over for free all the time they really work great for me. Along with my stable of Amex cards I really let the cards reward me with ANYTHING I want not Gift Certificates to use at a Department Store. LOL
Message 33 of 58
orl2185
Established Contributor

ddd wrote:

orl2185 wrote:
Read my last post... you can see that my sig does report as revolving. BTW what are sif cards? Maybe it's time to let those bs chase cards go dude. LOLSmiley Very Happy

OH you're a comedian too? LOL I see you are reeping in the miles with the Norrdstrom Card they must have a GREAT reward program LOL When you got get you're $25 dollar gift certificate, I'll be flying for free on an award ticket from my SIG Southwest Cahse Card LOL Smiley Wink

I don't travel too much... so it's irrelevant. Who cares about the rewards. No need for them also. Mom has a sig from Boa, whom also has free travel and things to that nature. That is how they get us with the bs rewards program and we bite like little indians. Folks... please stop the insanity of getting cards only for rewards
Message 34 of 58
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

orl2185 wrote:

I don't travel too much... so it's irrelevant. Who cares about the rewards. No need for them also. Mom has a sig from Boa, whom also has free travel and things to that nature. That is how they get us with the bs rewards program and we bite like little indians. Folks... please stop the insanity of getting cards only for rewards

OK, so rewards might mean nothing to you, but free gas and flights and books mean a lot to me.  If it were not for rewards, the only reason I would use a CC would be to book a hotel or a car, and the occasional free loan for a few weeks!

The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 35 of 58
orl2185
Established Contributor

ddd wrote:

orl2185 wrote:

My chase it 8k
My U.S Bank Card is 17K

I use them to fly all over for free all the time they really work great for me. Along with my stable of Amex cards I really let the cards reward me with ANYTHING I want not Gift Certificates to use at a Department Store. LOL

And you have the oddacity to comment about my sig card with those lame clsSmiley Wink Forget about amex, remember your last post about the amex prestige? Bashing other amex cardholders that were allowed to have better cards with them.  I personally, I could care less about any rewards. Not many of my cards have and rewards associated with them.
Message 36 of 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

orl2185 wrote:

ddd wrote:

orl2185 wrote:

Yes Folks LET the Credit Cards make ALL the Money from youre purchases. Buy Allot of things you cant afford pay interest rates, pay late fees, and DONT GET REWARDS. Becasue ORL said they were not any good. LOL  BOA has terrible reward programs not worth a dime but you dont know about this so it docent matter. Get Ridicoulsly Huge Credit lines and buy many things  pay them in full at the end of the month and get nothing for them. Or pay them over time and pay Interest fees and get nothing for them. Great Advice ORL any more great tip?
Message 37 of 58
orl2185
Established Contributor

MidnightVoice wrote:

orl2185 wrote:

OK, so rewards might mean nothing to you, but free gas and flights and books mean a lot to me.  If it were not for rewards, the only reason I would use a CC would be to book a hotel or a car, and the occasional free loan for a few weeks!

Kudos go out to you MVSmiley Wink
Message 38 of 58
orl2185
Established Contributor

Yes Folks LET the Credit Cards make ALL the Money from youre purchases. Buy Allot of things you cant afford pay interest rates, pay late fees, and DONT GET REWARDS. Becasue ORL said they were not any good. LOL  BOA has terrible reward programs not worth a dime but you dont know about this so it docent matter. Get Ridicoulsly Huge Credit lines and buy many things  pay them in full at the end of the month and get nothing for them. Or pay them over time and pay Interest fees and get nothing for them. Great Advice ORL any more great tip?

LOL exactly.  No more tips though..... That is why Mom does not use the boa cc as much. BS rewards!!!
Message 39 of 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

MidnightVoice wrote:

orl2185 wrote:

Same here MV if it wasant for rewards credit card are only used my be to book travel.  I try to push all my NORMAL exopenses on my credit cards why not get rewards for money you are spending either way. There is no point to carry cards and use them if you are not receiving any benefits. Like you said there sme must, like car rentals, hotels ,booking travel you NEED a card.
Message 40 of 58
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.