cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got instant approval from orchard!!!

tag
poum

Re: Got instant approval from orchard!!!

My first cc after my BK was Orchard with a $300 CL. Second cc was Capital One with a CL of $2500 (both unsecured). Never had an issue with either one.

There is life after bankruptcy.

Good luck trb.
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@trb wrote:
Thanks mustang

I do plan on paying in full each month and will keep my util low, although its hard right now since my limits are low. I will put money on to the secured cards every month. here are the 3 cards with limit.

Towne Bank (Elan financial) secured - 500.00

Cap 1 (secured) - 300.00

Orchard (unsecured) - ?      Don't know about this one yet it didnt let me know when i got approved.

I would venture to guess orchard will be 300 or 500CL, probably 300.

I would do my best to get the secured cards up to around 1000 each if at all possible and maybe in a year you can get them unsecured. I'm not very knowledgeable in regards to secured cards, as I've never had one, I was lucky enough when I was rebuilding with a credit score in the very low 600's (610) to be exact, that Cap1 approved me for an unsecured Platinum MC card 500CL. Then I was approved for another Card, 3 months later, the No Hassle Rewards Platinum MC card 750CL.

So I may not be the best at giving advice on secured cards, my intentions are good tho.

Do you have any/many baddies on your reports?

Message 12 of 15
trb

@Anonymous wrote:

@trb wrote:
Thanks mustang

I do plan on paying in full each month and will keep my util low, although its hard right now since my limits are low. I will put money on to the secured cards every month. here are the 3 cards with limit.

Towne Bank (Elan financial) secured - 500.00

Cap 1 (secured) - 300.00

Orchard (unsecured) - ?      Don't know about this one yet it didnt let me know when i got approved.

I would venture to guess orchard will be 300 or 500CL, probably 300.

I would do my best to get the secured cards up to around 1000 each if at all possible and maybe in a year you can get them unsecured. I'm not very knowledgeable in regards to secured cards, as I've never had one, I was lucky enough when I was rebuilding with a credit score in the very low 600's (610) to be exact, that Cap1 approved me for an unsecured Platinum MC card 500CL. Then I was approved for another Card, 3 months later, the No Hassle Rewards Platinum MC card 750CL.

So I may not be the best at giving advice on secured cards, my intentions are good tho.

Do you have any/many baddies on your reports?

I have more than a few baddies but they are scheduled to fall of between the end of this year and all throughout 2012. Once that cycle completes, i will have two or three that will remain. I am working on getting those off now .

TU-585 5/13/2011
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!  I loved my Orchard for rebuilding.  Very easy to manage online, and they took me when no one else would.

I kept mine open for ten months, then closed it when I accepted an offer to open a no AF Juniper.

Message 14 of 15
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats, trb!!!

I received an Orchard card last summer as a part of my rebuilding. I have no major complaints. Yes, the CL is small, yes the CLI I received is tiny. But, it's a rebuilder card, and it has served its purpose. I do like that I can pay online as often as I want throughout the month, it shows pending charges and I can pay them right away if I wish. All in all, it's not a bad rebuilder card.

Use your card wisely, and good luck to you as your credit grows!!! Smiley Happy

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.