Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got my Quicksilver!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got my Quicksilver!

Just yesterday I got my Quicksilver One in the mail, but when I tried to activate it I couldn't access my account online, so I called and they told me that they needed some documents from me to verify my identity. I had to submit two IDs, then they asked for my SSN card and a proof of residence, I'm still waiting for their answer. What I don't get is why I had to do that? First you apply and get approved, then they check? That makes no sense... Didn't they check with the information I provided in the application? I swear, banks only make you go through this trouble when it really is you, but the moment someone steals your identity or open fake accounts (I'm looking at you Wells Fargo) they don't do anything...

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Got my Quicksilver!

Wow.... that's crazy!!! I'm sorry they are making you jump thru so many hoops. 

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Got my Quicksilver!

Well, they didn't take too long, my card was just activated like an hour ago, but I did have to be pressing them over the phone hahaha. If I had waited for them to call me I am sure it would have taken a lot longer. One lady kept me on hold for like 10 minutes, but another lady was able to get her supervisor and verify the documents I sent right away. But hey, at least the issue was resolved quickly. I hope they keep that level of security at all times, and not just when it's really me hahaha.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.