Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got my Walmart FICO score

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got my Walmart FICO score

So I just registered my Walmart Discover card and signed up for paperless billing to take advantage of the free TU Fico Score and it's 741 Smiley Happy and the score is after an app spree I did recently Smiley Wink

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Got my Walmart FICO score

@Anonymous wrote:

So I just registered my Walmart Discover card and signed up for paperless billing to take advantage of the free TU Fico Score and it's 741 Smiley Happy and the score is after an app spree I did recently Smiley Wink

Very nice!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome score!

Message 3 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! Smiley Happy my EX Fico is 738 from Amex Pull done on 01/04/12 

Message 4 of 17
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

Excellent - you are in great shape!

Ray

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 5 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! Smiley Happy I might apply for a few more cards in the next 90 days that solely pull EQ and then garden for 6 months Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 17
CS800
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Have any of your new accounts reported yet?

If not you might get a hit with your AAoA going down but gain if your util goes down. It might cancel it other out in a way.

Message 7 of 17
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

Wonderful.  I see you have not only met your goal score, but are now well on your way to a new one. Congrats.

Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 8 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CS800 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Have any of your new accounts reported yet?

If not you might get a hit with your AAoA going down but gain if your util goes down. It might cancel it other out in a way.

Yea 4 new accounts are reporting. I have a few more to still report Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 17
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Wow! That's great! I'm about where you started. How long did it take you to get from the high 600s to mid 700s? Did you do anything in particular to make that leap? My last collection fell off and my score didn't take the jump I was hoping for. I hope I can hit the 700s this year, too. Smiley Happy
EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.