Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gotta love GE! (Meijer CLI)

tag
SpeedingWheels
Contributor

Gotta love GE! (Meijer CLI)

It's been 4 months since my last Meijer CLI so I called in today and easy squeezy - lemon peazy from $1000 to $2500 in just a few minutes. 

I actually have a .doc on my desktop with the dates of all my GE CLI's and the due date for the next one.. LOL. 

And yes, the Meijer card is still in my sock drawer.. hasn't been touched since January or February when I zero'd it out. 

But the CLI helps overall UTIL Smiley Wink

They're awesome!

Walmart Discover ($5000) - Amazon ($5500) - Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2000) - Meijer ($5000) - Discover More ($1800) - Car Care One ($2100) - Amex Delta Skymiles ($2000) - Citi Thank You Preferred ($2000) - Chase Freedom ($500) - Sam's Club, GE ($1237?)
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
SteveUrkel
Frequent Contributor

Re: Gotta love GE! (Meijer CLI)

Lol congrats

*22 Years Old* Started my credit at age 19
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature- $9,200 II TFCU - $2,500 II Amex BCE - $2,400 II Paypal Extras Mastercard - $7,600 II American Eagle VISA - $3300 II Best Buy Visa - $3,000 II Chase Slate - $500
Message 2 of 7
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

Nice. Congrats!
Message 3 of 7
myjourney
Super Contributor

Congrats 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 4 of 7
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Congrats! Don't forget to actually use th acct every once in a while though!:-) to keep the clis coming, that is!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 5 of 7
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@SpeedingWheels wrote:

It's been 4 months since my last Meijer CLI so I called in today and easy squeezy - lemon peazy from $1000 to $2500 in just a few minutes. 

I actually have a .doc on my desktop with the dates of all my GE CLI's and the due date for the next one.. LOL. 

And yes, the Meijer card is still in my sock drawer.. hasn't been touched since January or February when I zero'd it out. 

But the CLI helps overall UTIL Smiley Wink

They're awesome!

CONGRATS!!!! Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 6 of 7
TiggerDat
Valued Contributor

If I still lived in Michigan this would be a card that I would want and get the most use.  I love and miss Meijers!

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.....
Always follow these rules: Only take a HP for a new account. Always use the best rewards card for that reward category. Don't close a card unless you know you really should. Never use more than 35% of a credit limit. Recon as much and as best you can. Use the introductory period to the best advantage. Get the signup bonus. Whenever possible PIF or balance transfer so you pay less in interest. Never give an excellent rating when it is actually the norm. Always look for a discount as more is always better.
Always accept candy from strangers because they have the best candy or from people you know have good candy.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.