HiLine
Blogger

Re: Guess my score drop v2.0 =)

@distantarray wrote:

@RonDawg wrote:

@distantarray wrote:

@RonDawg wrote:

@distantarray wrote:

I charged $15,000 on my Navy Federal card this month, AAOA 1 year lol, 55k total credit limits on my report. $11,000 reported.

Holy... If I saw that bill I think I would need a clean up and a change of pants lol

lmao I paid off $4,000 within a week I'm not worried (although that was my hardrock winnings for that week LOL) , my income's pretty decent with no living exspenses. I've actually charged over 30k this month but already paid 19k back before it reported =)

Good lord, well anyways charging is always fun... Paying it back causes a rash and possible blood loss

lol never fun seeing your accounts drop =\

Seeing your score drop dramatically, then swing back convincingly, is awesome. Proves that you're tough and have things under control. Smiley LOL

Message 11 of 13
mtrsprt
Frequent Contributor

Status's are great aren't they?  

Starting Score: 521 TU, 597 EQ, 574 EX on 6/20/2011
Current Score: 753 TU, 764 EQ, 766 EX on 02/17/2014
Goal Score: 720-740 Across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 13
distantarray
Established Contributor

@mtrsprt wrote:

Status's are great aren't they?  

they can be but one thing I don't understand is with the digital age, why the hell do they only update once a month? it should be atleast every week or two at most since digitial information can be sent quickly, this would also help banks ensure they don't issue cards to people that are high risk of a blow out (where people max out everything in a short time and try to file bankruptcy or just stop paying etc)

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.