Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guess what I got in the mail!

tag
Pit-Smoker
Regular Contributor

Re: Guess what I got in the mail!

Sounds eerily like the Fortiva offer I got about 2 weeks ago! Keep that shredder SHARP!!!   

Rebuilding is like smoking a brisket: it takes a lot of love, the right spice, and a ton of patience. You don't rush a brisket-- it goes low & slow. Sometimes, you need a crutch through the stall. In the end, the process matters.
2021 goals: 
1) GARDEN until I app for Mortgage.
2) Pay Down overall revolving debt aggressively and accountably, to under 30%, including my HELOC.  
3) Don't waste the gifted 0% time on the student loans. 
4) Ultimately, refi the house at non-usury terms. 

Message 11 of 18
Ficoproblems247
Valued Contributor

Be careful! With terms like those it's probably in the fine print that there is a processing fee for running it through your shredder! 😂

FICO 8 Sep '23 EX 755 EQ 765 TU 739
TCL $199,800
Message 12 of 18
EverForward
Established Contributor

OMG...  I'd have to wash my hands after handling that paperwork.

Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wowzer Smiley Surprised that makes all my shredded offers for Credit One CCs look downright magnanimous. At least they haven't figured out how they can charge a weekly, daily, or hourly fee! 

Message 14 of 18
gen_zod
New Contributor

851F4639-3662-4992-B074-CD6F20894A10.gif

They are really making it rain ☔️ with these offers. Recycling companies profits will increase.... lol 😂 

Message 15 of 18
Andypanda
Established Contributor

Predotory lender preparing for the effectes of the financal crisis

Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rudy1 wrote:

Coming from First Premier Bank I am pre approved for the Platnium Mastercard from them at a low interest rate of 36%Smiley LOL and a $79 annual fee and $8 monthly fee. This is definitely being welcomed to my shredder.

Com'mon Rudy ... think of all the family's you support helping out First Premier Bank! Smiley Mad

Message 17 of 18
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Rudy1 wrote:

Coming from First Premier Bank I am pre approved for the Platnium Mastercard from them at a low interest rate of 36%Smiley LOL and a $79 annual fee and $8 monthly fee. This is definitely being welcomed to my shredder.

Id take it, buy all the supplies you can , then call and ask for  assistanceSmiley Happy. Maybe theyll cancel all fees for a year then you can boast here about having the only First Premier Platinum Mastercard recession proofSmiley Wink

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.