cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HAD A HUNCH, FELL OUT OF GARDEN AFTER 7 MONTHS, BUT GARDENING WELL WORTH IT !!!!!!!!

tag
traveler2005
Established Contributor

HAD A HUNCH, FELL OUT OF GARDEN AFTER 7 MONTHS, BUT GARDENING WELL WORTH IT !!!!!!!!

Hi Everyone

As most of you know I have been working on gettin my credit report cleaned up for some time. For the past 7 months I have been in the garden. Today I became a member of the AMERICAN EXPRESS family, I am so excited, about  10 months ago I couldn't even qualify for the Zinc card. Today look what I got!!!!!! Sorry I am just so excited!!!!!!  It just shows that with a little effort it will fall into place. These cards will hopefully backdate to 1984 when I had my first American Express gold card.

I don't know my limit on the Delta Sky miles card yet, does anyone know how I could find that out?

Sorry I just had to share.  Thanks to you all!!!!!

Date ReceivedCardStatus of ApplicationNext Step
09/15/12
ZYNC(SM) FROM AMERICAN EXPRESS
Declined
To view the full decision details click here
07/04/13
PREMIER REWARDS GOLD CARD FROM AMERICAN EXPRESS
Approved
Congratulations! Your application has been approved and you should receive your new card within 7-10 days. If you requested a balance transfer to this card, click here to view the status of that transfer
07/04/13
DELTA SKYMILES CREDIT CARD FROM AMERICAN EXPRESS
Approved
Congratulations! Your application has been approved and you should receive your new card within 7-10 days. If you requested a balance transfer to this card, click here to view the status of that transfer
11/11/12
AMERICAN EXPRESS PREFERRED REWARDS GREEN CARD
Declined

Starting Score: TU 573 Exp 523 Lender Pull, Eq 583
Current Score: TU 673, Exp 664.,Eq 672 04/17/2015 TU 741 Equifax 682 Experian 678

Goal Score: 700 across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Last HP 6/10/2015
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Express
Frequent Contributor

Re: HAD A HUNCH, FELL OUT OF GARDEN AFTER 7 MONTHS, BUT GARDENING WELL WORTH IT !!!!!!!!

Welcome to the Amex Family! Smiley Very Happy

Glad to see you made it! Smiley Very Happy  Smiley Happy  If you call Amex they will tell you your CL.

Keep up the good work!

CL $408,200
Message 2 of 13
hutchj
Frequent Contributor

Re: HAD A HUNCH, FELL OUT OF GARDEN AFTER 7 MONTHS, BUT GARDENING WELL WORTH IT !!!!!!!!

Congrats

AMEX BCE: 5k; Barclay Apple: 2.5k; BoA CB: 3k; BoA BBR 4.2k; BoA Travel: 8k; Chase Sapphire: 5k; Chase Freedom: 6k; Citi Diamond: 3k; Discover IT: 9k

June 2013 FICOs: TU: 763; EX: 754; EQ: 764 (was 747 9/2012). Last app 2/20/2014 Garden until 3/2015
Message 3 of 13
dodfire
Valued Contributor

Way to go!! Congrats!!!

*8/10/13
Message 4 of 13
flashevo
Regular Contributor

Congrats on the new cards.

What do your scores look like?

Enjoy.

NFCU Flagship Sig (24.5k); NFCU CashRewards (24.5k); NFCU NavCheck (15k); Chase Sapphire Preferred (15k) ;Chase Marriott Rewards (14k);US Bank Flex Perks (9k); Barclays Rewards (8k); Chase Freedom (14k); BOA Travel Rewards Sig (20k); BOA Privileges with Cash Rewards Sig (9k); Discover IT (6.5k); Walmart Discover (3k); Wells Fargo Platinum (9.5k); Wells Fargo LOC (10k); Bloomingdales Amex (5k); Macy's Amex (5k); Paypal Extras Mastercard (6k); Bananna Republic Visa (5.5k); Lowes (6k); Sams Club Discover (5k)....In the garden since 8/15/13

Message 5 of 13
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 13
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 7 of 13
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

Very nice - congrats!

Message 8 of 13
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@traveler2005 wrote:

Hi Everyone

As most of you know I have been working on gettin my credit report cleaned up for some time. For the past 7 months I have been in the garden. Today I became a member of the AMERICAN EXPRESS family, I am so excited, about  10 months ago I couldn't even qualify for the Zinc card. Today look what I got!!!!!! Sorry I am just so excited!!!!!!  It just shows that with a little effort it will fall into place. These cards will hopefully backdate to 1984 when I had my first American Express gold card.

I don't know my limit on the Delta Sky miles card yet, does anyone know how I could find that out?

Sorry I just had to share.  Thanks to you all!!!!!

Date ReceivedCardStatus of ApplicationNext Step
09/15/12
ZYNC(SM) FROM AMERICAN EXPRESS
Declined
07/04/13
PREMIER REWARDS GOLD CARD FROM AMERICAN EXPRESS
Approved
07/04/13
DELTA SKYMILES CREDIT CARD FROM AMERICAN EXPRESS
Approved
11/11/12
AMERICAN EXPRESS PREFERRED REWARDS GREEN CARD
Declined

CONGRATS!!! Smiley Happy

Welcome to the AMEX familty!!!

7 months was good now its time to seedling up an go for a year!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 9 of 13
kilj0y
Regular Contributor

Congrats, that is the next family I am hoping adopts me. 

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.