Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP! I AM NEW TO CC POINTS

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

HELP! I AM NEW TO CC POINTS

I just got my first real points card. Its the marriott card. Do I need to keep track of my spending towards my bonus points (70k when I spend 2k) or will it keep me posted on the CC site?

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: HELP! I AM NEW TO CC POINTS

@Anonymous wrote:

I just got my first real points card. Its the marriott card. Do I need to keep track of my spending towards my bonus points (70k when I spend 2k) or will it keep me posted on the CC site?

Thanks

Just check your Chase online account and when you pass the spend of $2K that's all you need to do.  I'm sorta confused what more you think you need to do.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase won't notify you per say, but when you hit the required spend, the points will automatically be added when your next statement cuts.  You'll want to keep track of it though and congrats on the card as it's a great card to have!

Message 3 of 4
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Chase won't notify you per say, but when you hit the required spend, the points will automatically be added when your next statement cuts.  You'll want to keep track of it though and congrats on the card as it's a great card to have!

This ^^

UNLESS you signed up for a different offer and received an invitation for the 70k offer through a secure message. If you've done this you will be required to reply to their message offering you 70k once you've hit the spend requirement. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.