Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP NEEDED IN MY CC APP SPREE!

tag
jules79
Established Member

HELP NEEDED IN MY CC APP SPREE!

Hi FICO-FOLKS,

AFTER 10 MONTHS OF PERFECT GARDENING, I DECIDED TO APPLY FOR 3 NEW CHASE CREDIT CARDS AT THE SAME DATE...CHASE SAPPHIRE PREFFERED,FREEDOM & SW AIRLINE PREMIER CC.. AND ALL THREE WERE APPROVED WITH  10000,9000,8000 CREDIT LINE LIMIT RESPECTIVELY.. WHICH IM GLAD I DID...I HAVE A 6 YR GREAT HISTORY WHICH CHASE ALREADY...SO FAR I ONLY SEE A ONE NEW EXPERIAN CREDIT INQUIRY..DO U THINK I SHOULD HAVE 2 MORE INQ COMING? JUST CURIOUS.BUT .EITHER WAY AM HAPPY AND LOVE CHASE ..AND SO BACK TO GARDENING STATUS(ALL 3 CREDIT FREEZES)  UNTIL SUMMER 2013 :-)

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

Re: HELP NEEDED IN MY CC APP SPREE!

@jules79 wrote:

Hi FICO-FOLKS,

AFTER 10 MONTHS OF PERFECT GARDENING, I DECIDED TO APPLY FOR 3 NEW CHASE CREDIT CARDS AT THE SAME DATE...CHASE SAPPHIRE PREFFERED,FREEDOM & SW AIRLINE PREMIER CC.. AND ALL THREE WERE APPROVED WITH  10000,9000,8000 CREDIT LINE LIMIT RESPECTIVELY.. WHICH IM GLAD I DID...I HAVE A 6 YR GREAT HISTORY WHICH CHASE ALREADY...SO FAR I ONLY SEE A ONE NEW EXPERIAN CREDIT INQUIRY..DO U THINK I SHOULD HAVE 2 MORE INQ COMING? JUST CURIOUS.BUT .EITHER WAY AM HAPPY AND LOVE CHASE ..AND SO BACK TO GARDENING STATUS(ALL 3 CREDIT FREEZES)  UNTIL SUMMER 2013 :-)

Wow!! That's wonderful to have that many Chase cards approved in such a very short period of time without reconning! Good for you Smiley Happy

I would keep a look-out in the next couple of days on the inquiries. It's possible that Chase only used 1 HP, or the credit bureau's thought it was a fluke to have 3 inqs from the same creditor all in a short period of time and lumped it together into 1. Either way, keep an eye on it during the week! If it's still 1 HP, then congrats! Smiley Very Happy You never know with these companies!

Message 2 of 3
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Re: HELP NEEDED IN MY CC APP SPREE!

Congrats on your approvals

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.