Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP! OCD w/ AMEX!

tag
newbiewife
Regular Contributor

Re: HELP! OCD w/ AMEX!

Well the balance is only 425/4500 I already pay 200 tomorriw is cut off date. Then pay everything on due. I just want things to be smooth in my CLI on sept. Other stuff like my disco 254/9200, chase 170/2200 paying it fri and keep it in my drawer. My cut off date for others still far. Oh my bce 49/4400. What should I do with all this? Should I pay it all off or just leave some balance with other cards. Oh! Not on amex though. :smileyconfused:
Heart trying to reach 800! Heart
Gardening till 12/14 Smiley Tongue
Message 11 of 14
Crashem
Valued Contributor

@newbiewife wrote:
Well the balance is only 425/4500 I already pay 200 tomorriw is cut off date. Then pay everything on due. I just want things to be smooth in my CLI on sept. Other stuff like my disco 254/9200, chase 170/2200 paying it fri and keep it in my drawer. My cut off date for others still far. Oh my bce 49/4400. What should I do with all this? Should I pay it all off or just leave some balance with other cards. Oh! Not on amex though. :smileyconfused:

Max out your fico, but having reported balance of 0 with exception of one card showing between 1%-10% util of both card and total balance.  Since the soft that will be used for CLI likely will be from this month, good to get on top of that.

LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Message 12 of 14
Omnipotent
Regular Contributor

I was talking under 30%. 50% is a huge gap
Message 13 of 14
newbiewife
Regular Contributor

Oh yes! Thank you all for your advice. Ill make sure I oay down everything before my CLI on sept. Smiley Happy
Heart trying to reach 800! Heart
Gardening till 12/14 Smiley Tongue
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.