Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELPPPPPP AMEX Pre-Qual!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: HELPPPPPP AMEX Pre-Qual!

Remember prequels just probably will get the card it does not dictate your limits… if you have a card or two that have high UTIL… you know your situation better than Outsiders. Obviously if you pay off more stuff, more months of history tick by, starting limits will be better as your scoreswill increase the following month. Especially with Chase. Let lot of people down with bad limits w/ have healthy profiles. Amex does it too.

it's not often that pre-qualification options disappear…
Consider it a drunk text from a girl/guy. Keep it on your phone until you can utilize situation more effectively.
Message 21 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: HELPPPPPP AMEX Pre-Qual!

Well I broke down.

I stopped by Chase today and applied in-branch for the FU. The banker pulled up a prequal with a $300 bonus (same $500 spend) and 15 months 0%.

It didn't come back instantly (He said that only ~10% do -- can anybody confirm this?) but I'm hopeful. Wish me luck!

EDIT 2/5: APPROVED http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/Chase-FU-APPROVED-with-300-bonus/td-p/4857590

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.