Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HHHHHHONOR$$

tag
JRomulus
Regular Contributor

Re: HHHHHHONOR$$

Congrats!

This is a great card, no AF and great for accumulating very useful hotel points!

Message 11 of 24
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

aaah i figured it out. there is a reason why when you acquire a new card, it takes awhile to find out about the limit and interest rate.

the reason why is because your new account/card is being grown! here is the link to prove it! http://youtu.be/W9gcKiLns2M

earth air water fire master visa express discover
Message 12 of 24
credithappy
Regular Contributor

Congratulations on the card.   This is a good card in earning 6x  HH rewards for hotel stays. Smiley Very Happy

Amex Green - Amex BCP - Amex Everyday Card - Amex Rose Gold - Elan Visa - Xcel FCU Visa - Walmart MC - Sam's MC - Macy's - Bloomingdales - Nordstrom - Sam's Club CC - Discover IT and US Bank Visa FlexPerks - AMEX HHonors - NAVcheck - NAVcashRewards Sig Visa, NAVgoRewards MC, Chase Amazon VISA, BoA CashRewards VISA - Chase Marriott Reward Premier CC, Jetblue Card MC, PenFed Power CR Visa Signature Card, Chase Freedom, Nordy VISA and BBVA
Message 13 of 24
credithappy
Regular Contributor

Re: HHHHHHONORS!

I have the card for 3 months and I received a CLI in the amount of $2000 yesterday via by phone. I real wanted $4000 in CLI but I didnot understand how the CLI works so I put in $3000 and I though the $1000 + $3000 would equal to $4000 but I was wrong.  Next time will put in the correct amount that I am looking for.Smiley Very Happy I can not complaint about it.  I have a AMEX CARD!!!!!   

Amex Green - Amex BCP - Amex Everyday Card - Amex Rose Gold - Elan Visa - Xcel FCU Visa - Walmart MC - Sam's MC - Macy's - Bloomingdales - Nordstrom - Sam's Club CC - Discover IT and US Bank Visa FlexPerks - AMEX HHonors - NAVcheck - NAVcashRewards Sig Visa, NAVgoRewards MC, Chase Amazon VISA, BoA CashRewards VISA - Chase Marriott Reward Premier CC, Jetblue Card MC, PenFed Power CR Visa Signature Card, Chase Freedom, Nordy VISA and BBVA
Message 14 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tried to PC from SPG to Hilton but not possible to do so.  Took the ding for the hard but got approved for my 4th Amex for 2X the CL of my SPG.  Moved some of my SPG limit to the Hilton via phone and now wondering if I should just move it all over and cancel the SPG.  I only did it because I find myself travelling to areas with more Hilton options than SPG.  I had no issues with SPG when I was using it more often.  Plus the HH bonus points is always nice.

Message 15 of 24
tntexans72
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Tried to PC from SPG to Hilton but not possible to do so.  Took the ding for the hard but got approved for my 4th Amex for 2X the CL of my SPG.  Moved some of my SPG limit to the Hilton via phone and now wondering if I should just move it all over and cancel the SPG.  I only did it because I find myself travelling to areas with more Hilton options than SPG.  I had no issues with SPG when I was using it more often.  Plus the HH bonus points is always nice.

Just curious to know if you asked the CSR what PC options you have with the SPG card?

Message 16 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry I don't recall.  The rep gave the long song and dance how they are separate branded cards and lalalalalalala.....She did mention a possibility that I think it was blue but I already had that so it went in one ear and out the other.  I do remember the PC options were slim pickings and definitely not to Hhonors.

Message 17 of 24
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

purchase credit limit 5000; cash advance limit 1000.

Message 18 of 24
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

i hope someone replies to this threadMan Very Happy

Message 19 of 24
emptypockets
Valued Contributor

I just received this card last week too...4K limit (I'll take it). People scare me talking about AMEX FR, so I am not trying to get a CLI just yet. I was still thinking about asking fro one on my 9 month old Delta Amex (6K limit) though.

Anyway, I got the offer in the email to earn up to 62,500 pts when approved:

20,000 HHonors Bonus Points after your first purchase3
30,000 HHonors Bonus Points when you spend US$500 in your first three months of Cardmembership4
2,500 HHonors Bonus Points for each of your first four stays at any hotel within the Hilton Worldwide portfolio of brands paid for with the Card during the first 18 months of Cardmembership5
2,500 HHonors Bonus Points when you add an Additional Cardmember to your account6

I like that you earn 6x pts for using card to pay cable/satellite, home or mobile phone, internet provider bills, plus gas stations, drug stores, and supermarkets. That makes it easy to reach the $500 in the first three months, by charging things I would pay in full each month anyway. Plus, they said it takes 8-12 wks for points to post to your account, but I paid my Direct TV bill on Saturday, and my initial 20,000 pts (for making first purchase on card) were posted today!

CC's: AMEX (4), Alliant Visa, PenFed AMEX, Pen Fed Promise, Citi (3), Chase (5), US Bank Cash+, Huntington Voice, Nasa Plat Cash Visa, Barclay's Visa, Discover IT, Cap One QS, BOA (2), BMW Visa, 5/3 Real Life Rewards MC; FNBO Amex; Comenity Visa/MC (3), Ebates Visa Siggy, Nordstrom Visa, Walmart MC, Sam's Club MC; A few assorted store cards.

Current Scores (09/2017): EQ My Fico: 786; TU MyFico: 799; EX (My Fico): 797
Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.