cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW MANY GE CAPITAL/SYNCHRONY CARDS DO YOU HAVE? LIMIT?

tag
Emeraldautomotive
New Contributor

Re: HOW MANY GE CAPITAL/SYNCHRONY CARDS DO YOU HAVE? LIMIT?

Add a US Bank platinum Fred Myers card 5000k limit. My first prime card since my rebuild started

Life is about decisions good ones and bad ones, we will prosper when we make more good ones than bad ones.
Message 71 of 117
reneasworld
Regular Contributor

@BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest wrote:

Congrat! I dont have any altho I did have Living Spaces and Care Credit but were closed 4 months ago.

I have been thinking about the Care Credit Card because I want to get the Lasik and am wondering how it works. 

Starting Scores (5/2014): EQ 569, TU 601, EX 589
Current Scores (07/08/2015): EQ 640, TU 640, EX 654
Goal (12/2015): 700 across the board
Message 72 of 117
reneasworld
Regular Contributor

@12njoy wrote:

@nursepower wrote:

Sorry Smiley Sad They grow fast though. Mine started at 3K went to 4.5 and then 6K now. Again try Dillards...either it pops or it doesn't. No hard pull. Wish I knew about that before applying. 

Thanks, I'll try.  My Walmart Discover is year old and just reached 6k from my original start of $800.  My TJX Platinum Mastercard I just got in October 2013 at $1,000 (store card orginally) and is now at $5,000.  My ebates is also at $5,000 so hopefully I can get the paypal there on recon.  Going to Dillards now.  

Did you use your Walmart card and pay down each month to get such a large CLI or did they just give you automatic CLIs?

Starting Scores (5/2014): EQ 569, TU 601, EX 589
Current Scores (07/08/2015): EQ 640, TU 640, EX 654
Goal (12/2015): 700 across the board
Message 73 of 117
12njoy
Super Contributor

@reneasworld wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

@nursepower wrote:

Sorry Smiley Sad They grow fast though. Mine started at 3K went to 4.5 and then 6K now. Again try Dillards...either it pops or it doesn't. No hard pull. Wish I knew about that before applying. 

Thanks, I'll try.  My Walmart Discover is year old and just reached 6k from my original start of $800.  My TJX Platinum Mastercard I just got in October 2013 at $1,000 (store card orginally) and is now at $5,000.  My ebates is also at $5,000 so hopefully I can get the paypal there on recon.  Going to Dillards now.  

Did you use your Walmart card and pay down each month to get such a large CLI or did they just give you automatic CLIs?

I didn't use it that much.  I've probably only spent a maximum of $300 in any one month.  I've always PIF with the exception of 1 of the 4 months where I let a small balance report.  Update:  I got a paypal mastercard but with only a $2,000 limit.  I got greedy and tried for a Meijer mastercard and got the store card with a $500 limit.  Received the Meijer card and went to the store and purchased about $127 and came back home and called credit solutions and asked for a cli to $2,000 and they approved it.  I'm hopeful that this will turn to a mastercard after 4 months like my TJX card did.

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 74 of 117
skigirl916
Established Contributor

@Emeraldautomotive wrote:

I expected that to happen. I am ok with it. I am looking for long term results not short term

I hope you mean years and years and years from now, because with that many new cards in one spree, your AAoA is going to remain very low for a very long time.

I have two: Walmart and Banana, the second was a mistake that I wish I could reverse.

Message 75 of 117
12njoy
Super Contributor

@skigirl916 wrote:

I expected that to happen. I am ok with it. I am looking for long term results not short term

I hope you mean years and years and years from now, because with that many new cards in one spree, your AAoA is going to remain very low for a very long time.

I have two: Walmart and Banana, the second was a mistake that I wish I could reverse.

+1 from experience

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 76 of 117
jwduke
Regular Contributor

I have 6, 7 too many!

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: FICO- 798 (02/21/18)
Goal Score: 800+ All Three

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 77 of 117
thelastoneonearth
Contributor

I went on an app spree today and was approved for a lot of cards most of them ge capital here is my approval list

pay pal connect 

american eagle 

jc penny 

shop hq

tj maxx

brooks brothers

lord and Taylor 

belk

dillards

Toysrus

target

capital one

nordstrom

as well as about 7 with a 7-10 day message

AEO Visa

Amazon Store Card

Capital One Secured Platinum $750.00, Amazon Store Card $500.00, AEO Visa $4000.00, PlayStation Credit Card $500.00, My BestBuy Platinum MasterCard $1000.00 Amazon Chase $500.00 Discover IT $1500. Chase Disney Premier Visa $5000. Barclays Carnival Cruise MasterCard $500 Bank of America Norwegian Visa Signature $1500 "Apple Card" $1700 Chase Sapphire Preferred $5,000

My future card list:
Amex BCE
Citi Hilton Honors
AAOA 1.2years
Message 78 of 117
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi... What is the Dillard's cart trick
Message 79 of 117
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the Amazon store card and CareCredit, 5000 and 7700 cl respectively. I use them both all the time.

Message 80 of 117
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.