cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HSBC Best Buy store card - Account Re-evaluated?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

HSBC Best Buy store card - Account Re-evaluated?

Was just using my TrueCredit account to check for updates to my report (recently went on a paying spree, paid off several accounts).  I found changes on an account I was not expecting to see any changes on.  My old Best Buy store card through HSBC, which was I thought had been closed for over a year now (their choice after a late payment).

Updates are as follows:

"Condition":  Previous report showed "Open" current report shows "Paid"

"Limit": previous report showed "$0" current report shows "$2,000"

"Reported" previous report showed 3/10/2009 current report shows 3/20/2011

Late Payment History was updated going from 2 - 30 day lates in the last 7 years to 4 - 30 day lates in the last 7 years, with the 2 new ones being 12/09 and 4/2010.  I think those may be correct, if I recall correctly this account used to report as 2 separate accounts neither of which was completely accurate. 

I thought "hmmm..." so I went into the online account access using my previous username and password, was allowed in and presented with a page that says "Your account has recently been re-evaluated" and says to call customer service if you have questions.

Has anyone else experienced anything similar?  I'm not sure what this means?

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.