cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HSBC Cash Or Fly MC Gets Paid Off and Goes on Lock.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

HSBC Cash Or Fly MC Gets Paid Off and Goes on Lock.

I went 50 cents overlimit and paid down my balance to zero today.  I wrote them a check for $2,350.50.  From now on this card will be used for travel and emergencies.  I paid 1,142 dollars to Cap1 today as well and that one will be at zero real soon too.  Credit is going to be hard to come by and I am lucky I got some back when I did in the summer of 2007.  I have to tighten up the use of my cards.  Thank goodness I have a number of cards already with zero balances.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Uniqua
Established Contributor

Re: HSBC Cash Or Fly MC Gets Paid Off and Goes on Lock.

I feel you. Be careful going over the limit though. Is this a good CC to have?
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have no problems with it.  I make very large payments on this card.  But I dont plan on using it for awhile.  And for only small purchases unless I have to pay for a large purchase.  I have other cards I can use.  And you are right.  I should be more responsible and not go over the limit.  I should know better.  Especially after being on here.
Message 3 of 4
Uniqua
Established Contributor

Don't beat yourself up. Mistakes happen every now and then. It's called being human. I would just hate to get hit with some ridiculous over-the-limit fee of $39 for going over my CL by 50 cents.

I was looking at this card a month ago and didn't really hear much about it here so I put my interest in it on the back burner. If you don't mind me asking, how long have you had this CC and how do you like the perks?
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.